xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Armageddon  (Read 116 times)

iehulei2

• Archived User
Armageddon
« on: May 17, 2007, 02:34:00 AM »

Without cause the u.s. has been afflicted me with various ways for a long time (with korean police, etc, cooperation,2002.10~) 24 hours eavesdropping, thorough secret surveillance even with scout planes (these planes follow wherever I go fart out white smokes, flickering at night, for personal attack, harmful substances to get me ill (ex) in hair saloons ( 2003. 1 ~) they apply it on my head to permeate on my brain . Putting spies in groceries, facilities , smuggling into my house countless times to contaminate on foods or toothpaste, etc. The police, military planes' route has been set according to my location2003. 6~).. etc, Jehovah God will bring justice to it.

the freemason forced Cho to take the video and did everything. because they die unless they strike u.s. until its breakdown.
the u.s. will be overthrown soon.........
Go forth, you people, out of the u.s. Run away from them. Jehovah will bring it to ruin.

Say to the king and to the lady. This is what Jehovah has said. Lift off the crown. Seat yourselves in a lower place, for down from your heads your crown of beauty will certainly come. every large jar is something that gets filled with wine; and you will say, ' Do we not positively know that every large jar is something that gets filled with wine?' and you will say in your heart ' why is it that these things have befallen me?
because I have seen your disgusting things and the abundance of your error, so your dishonor will certainly be seen.
Here I am putting before you people the way of life and the way of death. The one sitting still will die by the sword and by the pestilence, but the one who is going out and who actually falls away to me will keep living, and his soul will certainly come to be his as a spoil.

You started spying against me out of thinking it won't be any trouble to afflict a weak person like me thinking where Jehovah is. but As the time went on, there ocuured now and then somethings that might be proving the existence of Omnipotence, and yet it's still uncertain as long as it not directly concerns you, for everyone cares your own self rather than others' affairs, while eagerly hoping (it) through continually bullying me to prove Jehovah does not exist and to confirm others' misfortunes are not your responsibility. When you think things are seemingly unfavorable with you, you stay still quietly. but as you think again i am but a weak one and nothing seems to happen, you start again assaulting me. As we have seen, it is useless to treat with a few individuals. It is time for Jehovah to deal with the whole u.s. army just as they hope. Jehovah will destroy the u.s. army, every one of you will die unless you strike against u.s.

Arvarden

• Archived User
Armageddon
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 04:32:00 AM »

Jehovah is a wanker enslaved to Satan, your glorous God.

damam

• Archived User
Armageddon
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 09:15:00 AM »

Without cause the u.s. has been afflicted me with various ways for a long time (with korean police, etc, cooperation,2002.10~) 24 hours eavesdropping, thorough secret surveillance even with scout planes (these planes follow wherever I go fart out white smokes, flickering at night, for personal attack, harmful substances to get me ill (ex) in hair saloons ( 2003. 1 ~) they apply it on my head to permeate on my brain . Putting spies in groceries, facilities , smuggling into my house countless times to contaminate on foods or toothpaste, etc. The police, military planes' route has been set according to my location2003. 6~).. etc, Jehovah God will bring justice to it.

you missed the fact that the government is also putting substances on your socks, trousers, shirts and undergarments that will also make you ill, substances that will enter your viens and permeate to your brain. . .

i believe the only way to protect yourself from these substances is to (ironically) find toothpaste that has not yet been contaminated and cover you body from head to toe in it, leaving it on for 18 hours a day.

good luck

pug_ster

• Archived User
Armageddon
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 09:59:00 AM »

I see that some wacko survived the Waco incident 10 years ago.

This post has been edited by pug_ster: May 17 2007, 05:01 PM

DrPepperFan15

• Archived User
Armageddon
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 12:44:00 AM »

can someone tell me just what the hell he's talking about? Is this guy some criminal and he's complaining about the government following him so he doesnt do something again? Or is he some religious person with a grudge against the government? Confused here... as everybody else is I guess

Xombe

• Archived User
Armageddon
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 03:05:00 AM »

He's been spamming this message and getting banned from all sorts of forums.

His blog on Yahoo Korea reads like.. well, like something rather defying description.

While it would be interesting to see how this develops, spam is spam.

Closed: Not for what he posted but for how he posted it here and literally everywhere else he could.