xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Conservatives Rips N Korea Deal.  (Read 272 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
Conservatives Rips N Korea Deal.
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »

The XBox-scene PNR forums full of hatred for America. Why must you hate it so much? Why can't you just listen to the truth instead of biting and knashing to convince others of your fallacies?

Edit:

Tell me, where in the forum did I ever say that I hate America?  FYI, I don't hate America.  I hate those people who gives America a bad name, like George Bush.

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 01:02:00 AM »

BCfosheezy why argue with this guy?  Any and all truth points to conspiracy.  I mean, there must be something behind the lies!  

LOL

Im glad to see after 2 years your still going strong pug ster.  You got heart man I'll say that   smile.gif

He nicknamed me O'Reily  wink.gif

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 08:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Feb 26 2007, 04:12 PM) View Post
You said that most troops didn't die by IED's and I proved that 35% of the troops died by IEDS compared with 31% in combat situations. And of course, your response is "You missed the ENTIRE point.

That's exactly why I said you missed the whole point... because NOWHERE did I say that " most troops didn't die by IED's". I had a different point entirely that you do not have the mental capacity to understand. You're simply lying as usual.

Your next response is because I am a "liberal spin artist."

Your third response, is "get over it, it didn't work."

And your 4th response, "What you just said is totally not factual at all."

Each one of these are accurate observations.

Now if you have something intelligent to say, please say it because your response is dismissive thus far.

This is exactly the statement I've been saying to you all along.

Edit:

Tell me, where in the forum did I ever say that I hate America? FYI, I don't hate America. I hate those people who gives America a bad name, like George Bush.

It is obvious from the context of every message you post. It's not George Bush you hate, it's that America has a stronger economy becuase of him. It is safer because of him. We got tax cuts (not just the rich... ALL of us). You can't stand the fact that a conservative is the president and so you lie and spin anything you can. The U.S. is a democracy and you hate it because a conservative was elected. Do you hear me griping about a democrat congress? No! That's America... and I love it.

QUOTE(Heet @ Feb 27 2007, 02:09 AM) View Post
BCfosheezy why argue with this guy? Any and all truth points to conspiracy. I mean, there must be something behind the lies!

Because there are people out there that may actually believe him. I wouldn't care but the problem is, even though they don't take the time to learn the truth... they can still vote.

LOL

Im glad to see after 2 years your still going strong pug ster. You got heart man I'll say that smile.gif

He nicknamed me O'Reily wink.gif

He does that. After you prove him wrong and show where he lied and spun the truth he starts calling you names. The problem is, if you retaliate, you get muted or banned. He remains untouched. haha. Oh well. Whadya gonna do? He seems to have a lot of people on his side, but the people that actually take the time to find out the truth and who know i'm telling it rarely post. It'd sometimes be nice to have an ally.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 02:49:00 PM »

It is obvious from the context of every message you post. It's not George Bush you hate, it's that America has a stronger economy becuase of him. It is safer because of him. We got tax cuts (not just the rich... ALL of us). You can't stand the fact that a conservative is the president and so you lie and spin anything you can. The U.S. is a democracy and you hate it because a conservative was elected. Do you hear me griping about a democrat congress? No! That's America... and I love it.

Somewhere in your sick, twisted mind, only you can ever imagine that I hate America and not George Bush.  That's one of the most repulsive things that you can ever say, that I am un-American.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 06:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Feb 28 2007, 03:56 PM) View Post
There's a difference trashing someone in the news, ie Anna Nicole Smith, Bush, and O'Really and trashing another person in the forum. So a person like you who use "your momma" talk like you deserve to be muted.

I've never said "your momma" EVER. you've claimed I did several times but you're simply lying. That's all you seem to be good at.

The only thing you are good at is to attack the messager, not the message itself. I am not the only one who 'whines' about it. That is why you are 'hated' by so much people here in xbox-scene pnr forums.

I don't attack the messenger. You have no message so I can't attack that either. You're a spin artist and nothing more.

Somewhere in your sick, twisted mind, only you can ever imagine that I hate America and not George Bush. That's one of the most repulsive things that you can ever say, that I am un-American.

Read my quote and what it applied to. If you can't follow the logic then I feel sorry for you. You have pissed and moaned about me putting you down but yet you CONTINUE to call me names. You're a hypocrite in the worst way and there are far more people here that like me than dislike me. You're in the minority. People dislike you quite a bit. It just so happens that the majority of the moderators are

on your side.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(BCfosheezy @ Mar 1 2007, 02:34 AM) View Post

I've never said "your momma" EVER. you've claimed I did several times but you're simply lying. That's all you seem to be good at.

QUOTE(BCfosheezy @ Dec 5 2006, 08:53 PM) View Post

Here i am, being nice to you and all you can do is call me names. I mean I know that I slaughtered your every point... but that's just because you're stupid. You can't help that. You're the one that brings it back to me every time. I have been being nice. I have simply been discussing issues with you. You changed the subject from the topic that I started and now you're hypocritically blaming me for changing a subject that I never changed.... you did. You're an idiot in the worst way. I'd love to find your mother and slap the Goddamnit out of her for bringing your dumb ass into this world. Have a nice day. smile.gif

The only thing you are good at is contradicting yourself.  Nuff said.

You called me a liar when you only proved yourself as a liar.  You made these wild ludicious claims when you can't back up or find anybody who can seem to agree with you.  Maybe you get banned so much because you flame people so much.

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Mar 1 2007, 09:37 AM) View Post

The only thing you are good at is contradicting yourself. Nuff said.

That is definitely enough said, because you just lied again. You have NEVER proven or shown where I contradict myself. Yet you claim that. That's because you reject the truth and honesty.

You called me a liar when you only proved yourself as a liar. You made these wild ludicious claims when you can't back up or find anybody who can seem to agree with you. Maybe you get banned so much because you flame people so much.

I get banned so much? Are you serious? You are doing nothing but flaming me in multiple posts. Why don't you drop the personal vendetta, and stick to the facts or simply use good logic? Why must you wage a personal war against me? I just want to get along but it seems like you hate all conservatives or anyone who has ever had a conservative point of view. Get over it. The U.S. leans slightly to the right... you're in the minority.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »

Can some moderator close this thread?  BCfosheezy definately have some personal issues.  Thanks.

gainpresence

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2007, 02:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(Colonel32 @ Mar 2 2007, 12:54 AM) View Post

I can only speak for myself, but I think you are both a little insane ;-)

My guess: Autism

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 07:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(gainpresence @ Mar 2 2007, 10:55 AM) View Post

My guess: Autism

Right...

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(Colonel32 @ Mar 2 2007, 12:54 AM) View Post

Close this thread and it starts in another. The thread isn't the catalyst, it's just you two bickering and you both post in every thread.

Stop telling the guy no one likes him, and maybe his e-penis will flacate a bit

Bcfosheezy count the ratio of personal insults you have made and you're a fair bit ahead. It's not moderator favoritism, a moderator agreed with you right above your post. I can only speak for myself, but I think you are both a little insane ;-)

No I don't think so. You neglected to count his and you attributed one of his putdowns to me. I never said "Somewhere in your sick, twisted mind,"

By your definition you just attacked me personally twice in that post, so I would say at best you're being hypocritical.

This would all fall into the category of ad hominen attack and would be against the forum rules.

If it's accurate it can be categorized as an attack?

Pages: 1 [2]