xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ESA, IP Group Demand Canada Copyright Fix  (Read 474 times)

_iffy

• Archived User
ESA, IP Group Demand Canada Copyright Fix
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 07:56:00 AM »

Why would any organized crime ring, waste their time with $15 mod-chips when there's billions to be made with drugs. The EPA just make themselves sound like complete idiots.

XHN_SCRAPY

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 11:33:00 AM »

USA idiot GROUPS like this are just a waste of tax money that im paying for. usa jst stay out of the biz of other people and stay in your own serious theres a guy up the street selling LLOOTTSS O drugs and you not do a thing about it even when we call ya'll nothing

mister.shine

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 12:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(garyopa @ Feb 15 2007, 04:38 AM) View Post

Mod-chips don't hurt people.

Have you ever had one thrown at you?? They can really sting.  ohmy.gif

Roupus

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 12:38:00 PM »

Ya the Hells Angels have alot to do with the modding world?  Keep up the good work America, you'll get to the bottom of this yet.

PS. Your heading in the right direction when you start with the Hells Angels!

chuckthefuk

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »

I live in Toronto....

Last time i checked..  Going to any movie theater in Canada you will see a huge sticker saying "NO PIRATES" with items placed around a "Jolly Roger" such as Cameras/Mics/Cell Phones/etc

There are no RELAXED rules when it comes to recoding in a theater..

This is just bullshit..

You cant stop freedom of information exchange..   60% of the world (1st world countries)  have Internet access and  google..   It takes 20 seconds of browsing to understand how to pirate any software..   mIRC / P2P / Torrents / Direct Exchange / etc

Lastly Quebec is not part of Canada..    RUDE angry French ppl are not Canadains.. they are the Quebecwa!  

pigbait

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2007, 06:01:00 PM »

man i download movies and all i need to say is .... If i'm walking down the street and find 50$ iam not gonna go to the Canadian Mint and return the lost money. i found it. just like movies on the net. i happen to be walking around the internet one day and found a sh*t load of free movies where do i take it back LOL

thecrazy

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2007, 10:26:00 PM »

Modchips coming from the hells angles? what a bunch of stupid ignorant fools...

Man I know the average joe (no offence to the community, if your here your obviously not average) will pretty much eat up and beleive anything hes spoon feed but man! do they think canadians are like that? cmon for god's sake weve got farmers running websites and grannies burning their own dvds up here...

Lets say geeks are dangerous terrorist while were at it .. they must be a cross breed between rock machines and hells angels... Oh yes we are spawns of satan.. and just like Kevin mitnick you should put us all in prison for knowing how to use a computer and hack our hardware cause will sure hax0rs your nuclear silos with dtmf tones at the first chance we get! And if that fails will send highly trained homing pigeons to shit on your expensive cars for the rest of eternity....

If these people are really worried about IP they should turn around and look south to Mexico, Belize, Guattemala etc.... were shops on the streets, conveinience stores and rental shops are ALL selling bootlegs right on the counter.

Worst is they dont even try to hide it, you open up the case (complete with home printed cover) and you see the DVD-R logo with the title of the movie written in ink on the disc...

Fawck man (pardon my english if i can borrow your expression) sorry guys but you ppl down south gotta start worrying about the real issues your country is knee deep in right now and then the problems the WORLD is in as in "survival of the planet" and then will think about stupid selfish idiocies like who didnt pay for his movie ticket.

God i feel sorry for every free thinking soul down there...

Oh and go ahead flame the hell out of me... i dont give a darn, if it hurts its because theres truth in it and you know it.

Allright... sorry for venting on yall.

Cheers.

Pages: 1 2 [3]