xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Very Desturbing News  (Read 121 times)

wafflez

• Archived User
Very Desturbing News
« on: January 22, 2007, 11:26:00 PM »

http://swiftreport.b...n_by_hilla.html

It appears that all of our nightmares have come alive... IT happened... we are all screwed... get out while we still can.

I wonder... if hillary becomes president, do you think it'll stop the mexicans from coming here illegally? it'd stop me smile.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
Very Desturbing News
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 06:46:00 AM »

If employers stopped feeding off the cheap labour bonanza, illegals would have to find some other utopia to feed off.  Illegals could not give a flying toss who is in charge as long as the work keeps flowing and the $$ keep rolling in.

The only way to stop them is to nuke the US, Mexican boarder and hope the fallout will create a no go buffer zone.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Very Desturbing News
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 07:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(wafflez @ Jan 23 2007, 07:33 AM) View Post

http://swiftreport.b...n_by_hilla.html

It appears that all of our nightmares have come alive... IT happened... we are all screwed... get out while we still can.

I wonder... if hillary becomes president, do you think it'll stop the mexicans from coming here illegally? it'd stop me smile.gif

Oh no, the sky is falling, armageddon is going to happen if we vote for Hillary.  Oh please, for the past 6 years we have been lied to, screwed up in Iraq, and he still have the balls to bring more troops to a civil war that we cannot stop.  Now I think we are doing ourselves a favor to stop a bringer of armageddon.

wafflez

• Archived User
Very Desturbing News
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 09:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Jan 24 2007, 03:57 AM) View Post

Oh no, the sky is falling, armageddon is going to happen if we vote for Hillary.  Oh please, for the past 6 years we have been lied to, screwed up in Iraq, and he still have the balls to bring more troops to a civil war that we cannot stop.  Now I think we are doing ourselves a favor to stop a bringer of armageddon.

hey, just because things got screwed up and the devil herself decides to offer a hand doesn't mean we have to jump on her boat in the river of death and go down a dark, gloomy, and don't forget... evil path...

i'm being extremely sarcastic just so you know. you have the right to vote for who you want...

hillary is still a mad cow smile.gif

pug_ster

• Archived User
Very Desturbing News
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 10:34:00 AM »

And I assume that you have proof that Hiliary is a devil and a mad cow?  Bush needs more loyal half-wit minions like you who will listen to their every will without question.

This post has been edited by pug_ster: Jan 24 2007, 06:35 PM

gainpresence

• Archived User
Very Desturbing News
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 01:02:00 PM »

This should have been posted in the Comedy forum...