xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Us Special Forces 'inside Iran'  (Read 122 times)

Baner

• Archived User
Us Special Forces 'inside Iran'
« on: January 17, 2005, 06:37:00 AM »

I agree that this would be a very stupid move on the part of the Americans(won't be our first, nor our last), but I disagree that the majority of the world will back-up Iran. I don't think that America will get any sympathy, but the majority of the world won't aid Iran in the war.

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »

rotfl.gif Are you serious?! You actually think some country (developed) would support Iran?! I thought everyone knew the threat Iran posses to the world, and that its blatant funding of terrorism would warrant action such as this. I think this would be just the opposite of Iraq, and the US would have a lot of world support. Of course this could just be because I live under a rock. rolleyes.gif

pegasys

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »

Iran is better to attack, but now that we are in Iraq, we have to make sure not to spread our selfs too thin.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »

Name a country were not doing recon in  I saw a show a couple months ago on how Britain (our closest ally) spies on us, and we spy on them.  Recon missions happen every where.  Its just that in free society's we can send people over under the guise of tourist.  In Iran, obviously we cant do that so we send them in other ways.

Also, if Iran attacks Iraq, we have an obligation to protect and defend Iraq since we are occupying their country.  Gaining intelligence about your most likely opponent is just common sense.  We already know they are sending people under the guise of international Jihadist, and (I could be wrong on this) didnt 2500 Iranians just recently pledge to be suicide bombers who would be attacking US interests.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2005, 10:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(damam)
We already know they are sending people under the guise of international Jihadist, and (I could be wrong on this) didnt 2500 Iranians just recently pledge to be suicide bombers who would be attacking US interests.

My mistake its 200 pledged
Link

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2005, 11:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Jan 17 2005, 06:59 PM)
"I thought everyone knew the threat Iran posses to the world"

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »

Tony Blair has already said he wont support America if it attacks Iran. " million protested in London over the Iraq war, it would be double that if our Government tried to get us involved in Iran.

Why dont our countries concentate on bringing law and order to Afghanastan first, then Sudan, then Iraq, then Zimbabwe, then Kashmier.
Iran is way, way down the list and daman, 200 Iranians pledging to attack American interests does not give grounds to attack an entire country.

If that was the case your Government should have atacked your pals from Saudi Arabia. After all wasn't most of the hijackers from 9/11 from that country? Just following the same logic.

The world would not militarily support Iran but it would definetly condem America, but what difference would that make?

The Alliance of the willing would definetly be without Britain and that would make it a lot less credible.

Of course that little puppy humping your leg that is Australia would join in, but thats just a facist country anyway! Aborigini's still cant go into a lot of resteraunt's and are second class citizens,
(sorry for going off topic there).

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(melon @ Jan 17 2005, 11:52 AM)
Iran is way, way down the list and daman, 200 Iranians pledging to attack American interests does not give grounds to attack an entire country.

QUOTE(TEHRAN @  Iran, (AP))
A spokesman, Ali Mohammadi, described Thursday's group as the "first suicide commando unit," though another official has claimed members already have carried out attacks in Israel. . .
Sunday, Iran's deputy interior minister for security affairs told reporters the movement had no official sanction and said such groups could operate only "as long as their ideas are limited to theory." The group, though, has the backing of some prominent hard-line Iranian politicians.

It does if Iranian Govt does nothing to stop them once they have attacked us.  Not putting an end to it is equavalent to a declaration of war.  
In the meantime, their is no reason not to get intel.  They are probably getting intel from us too.  Getting intel is not a decleration of war.  If it were, Britain and the United States would be at war as we speak.

As for the Saudi's, they are cooperating, but I agree not cooperating enough.  We really should pressure them more.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »

I agree that gavering intel is not a problem, and dont forget the Bin laden family still have contact with Osama while officially stating they have disowned him, and they are still friends of the Bush's.

Alliance of the willing is the name of the countries who support America in its war with Iraq. A stupid name but i never thought of it.

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2005, 06:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(meh_33333 @ Jan 17 2005, 10:57 PM)
i think that the us is retarded for its world policing missions and that the ppl should froce the gov't to bring back their troops

SKoT

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »

not that i would be mad if it were true, but everyone jumps up and craps in their own mouths when someone "claims" to have "heard" something from a "friend" twice-removed.

Wolfblade13

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »

dry.gif

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2005, 06:08:00 AM »

wink.gif