xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Bush's Fear Tactics...  (Read 453 times)

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2004, 07:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (K98 @ Sep 27 2004, 09:08 PM)

Lol stop trying to start a flame war and actually post something about the topic and not tryign to be an attention whore bringing attention to yourself with that worthless post.

I already cleared that up before, but you neglected to read what i posted.

As you said 99.9% of muslims are non threatening to us but they never denounce any attack on US civilains or soldiers saying it was a radical group and their actions arent condoned by the muslim community.

Im flaming you, because no matter what i post, your going to respond with arrogance, or retardedness

you accuse people of not understanding guns because they havnt "held" one, and now your saying because islamic people dont denounce attacks, they can be classified as evil doers?

not everyone is denouncing what bush has done, are those people terrorists? (ie, bush supporters)
hes killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians in his "war on terror" hes beaten the shit out of the us economy, and he cant talk coherently, but not everyone denounces what he does...........

my point is, you have no base
theres absolutely no way you can legitamitelly sit there and say all islams are in some way terrrorists, or at least bad people, since they dont denounce attacks.........

then in that way, the US is terrorists to, as they sat back and watched the holocaust take place, without militarilly denouncing it

all im saying is listen to what your trying to say, and how arrogant its sounding

thomes08

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2004, 08:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Sep 28 2004, 03:19 AM)
Im flaming you, because no matter what i post, your going to respond with arrogance, or retardedness

you accuse people of not understanding guns because they havnt "held" one, and now your saying because islamic people dont denounce attacks, they can be classified as evil doers?

not everyone is denouncing what bush has done, are those people terrorists? (ie, bush supporters)
hes killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians in his "war on terror" hes beaten the shit out of the us economy, and he cant talk coherently, but not everyone denounces what he does...........

my point is, you have no base
theres absolutely no way you can legitamitelly sit there and say all islams are in some way terrrorists, or at least bad people, since they dont denounce attacks.........

then in that way, the US is terrorists to, as they sat back and watched the holocaust take place, without militarilly denouncing it

all im saying is listen to what your trying to say, and how arrogant its sounding

thanks for posting that, i really didn't want to make the effort.

in the words of walker himself "if you're not with us, you're against us".  So since he said it crazy republicans (not repubs in general just the crazy ones) think that's true.  If someone doesn't fight with us they are our enemies.  only gwb would put that into people's minds.  I forget he said that until somethign like this comes up, and it brings my hatred towards him to a new level.

to all non-americans.... i apologize on behalf of the thinking americans for george w bush's statement.  If you're not fighting with us, that doesn't mean you're against us.  

fuck people who think you are

thomes08

brandogg

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2004, 10:41:00 PM »

Don't feel like reading 3 pages, browsed though. Anyway, neither Bush nor Alawi have painted a "rosy" picture of Iraq. They agree that there are problems happening, but we, and the Iraqis are making progress. The problem is this - the media only covers the bad things happening in Iraq, because bad news = ratings. There is a lot of good that is happening there, but no one seems to notice except for those that are actually involved.

pug_ster

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2004, 11:00:00 PM »

If you ask Jeti, who is actually IN Iraq, he said that there's confrontations everyday.  About 1 month or 2 after Saddam's Regieme went down, we have people rebuilding Iraq and not a lot of violence.  I don't think it is happening now, otherwise you will hear it from Fox news.  

The only thing you hear from Fox News is that there will be 'elections' next January, but they never mention how they are going to do it.  Oh, it is a 'fair' election where people in Sadr City, and Faliujah can't vote.

thomes08

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2004, 11:14:00 PM »

this is how we're bringing democracy to Iraq.

1.)  Kill everyone who doesn't agree with us and don't want us there
2.)  Those we can't kill we're going to exclude from the election

huh?!?!  how is it a democracy if regions of the country are excluded?  How is that democracy?

thomes08

Arvarden

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2004, 02:42:00 AM »

dry.gif

A great example to the East how Democracy doesn't work.

SKoT

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2004, 08:10:00 AM »

QUOTE (67thRaptorBull @ Sep 27 2004, 02:53 AM)
wow, so you know how i feel huh?

personally, i feel the chart is a watse of time, tom ridge is a complete robot that isnt helping our country one bit, and the bush administration is handling domestic affairs sadly

instead, their off attacking a country that poses no threat, and in the process personally pissing off more islamic people

i also dont like how you blame islam in general for terrorism towards us, that assumption shows me your the typical american that feels all islamic people are terrorist camel fucks that want to kill everyone for no reason

but when will you hypocrites learn, the terrorism that exsists now exsists because of what were doing, because of these stereotypes
its the US that is further fueling terrorism, not putting it out

show me a terrorist attack lately on america that doesnt include islam.

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2004, 09:17:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Sep 28 2004, 12:10 PM)
Timothy McVeigh

Would you like some more?

laugh.gif

8 years ago isn't exactly "lately"

Let's compare the number of Islamic terrorist acts to non-Islamic terrorist acts in the last 5 years.... any guess as to the ratio?

Baner

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »

iamwithstupid.gif

not everyone is denouncing what bush has done, are those people terrorists?...and he cant talk coherently,

Damn it! Why didn't I open my eyes earlier! Bush can't talk right = Bush terrorist, Well shit Nader has my vote now!

Cause D-day was just a hoax and all.

[Back on topic]
A great example to the East how Democracy doesn't work.

Democracy doesn't work, you're right. There is no nation in the world today that is a democracy. We are a republic. Are votes, in the big picture, mean nothing. Everything we do is relayed to a higher official to be accepted before anything happens.

"Islamic extremists".

Islamic none the less

SKoT

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Sep 28 2004, 05:10 PM)
Timothy McVeigh

Would you like some more?

laugh.gif

Ok, timothy McVeigh, but wait, a Democrat was in office then, so who was at fault? Bush obviously.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »

The Crusades seem like terrorism to me, it may not be lately, but they didn't really have their vengence then, and I'm willing to bet they still fear terms like, "Crusade".

I'm not saying we deserved 9/11, or terrorism, but don't act like the Islam religion invented it, or even has killed the most people with it.

Alot of you have said that their is nothing in the Bible that advocates the killing of infidels, well Pope Urban 2 apparently disagreed, and I think he knows more than you.

SKoT

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »

It doesnt matter if they invented it or not. If they kill one person "in the name of allah" then there is something majorly wrong with the religion

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2004, 12:52:00 PM »

Then you must agree with the statement:

There is something majorly wrong with Christianity.

pegasys

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »

But lets kill in the name of god is alright.  The crusades hello!!!  Almost every religion at one point has killed in the name of it's god.  One of my best friends is islamic, and he's not a terrorist,.  He told me what their "bible" actually says, and it's all about peace, unlike some of the terrorists believe.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
Bush's Fear Tactics...
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2004, 12:59:00 PM »

Almost every religion at one point has killed in the name of it's god.

And that makes it OK?

Religion is obviously something Man cannot handle.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5