xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: The 3 Day Stand Off  (Read 523 times)

EverythingButAnAnswer

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« on: September 03, 2004, 02:33:00 PM »

Direct Link to Article: http://www.cnn.com/2...hool/index.html

"Reports said the hostages may have numbered as many as 1,200 and that 70 percent of them were children."

That is some of the sickest shit someone could do, killing innocent children this is almost worse than 9/11. I hope they track the fucking cunts responsible, and give them the slow and painful deaths they deserve. Hopefully they will be able to get some information from the 3 terrorists they captured. Also 10 of the 20 terrorists were Arab mercs. This is so fucked up sad.gif.

nemt

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 02:34:00 PM »

tsk tsk..and they thought they'd be safe if they sat out the war on terror.

Russia can't even stop poorly armed chechen rebels from murdering hundreds of civilians every couple of years, how do they get off insulting US foreign policy?

thomes08

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 09:03:00 AM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Sep 3 2004, 10:37 PM)

Russia can't even stop poorly armed chechen rebels from murdering hundreds of civilians every couple of years, how do they get off insulting US foreign policy?

the "war on terror" is the United States' war on terror.  Don't try and use this as some sort of political gain for your guy.  Over 300 people died in somethign that if they would have joined our "war on the country who tried to kill my dad", this still would have happened.

322 people died in this, over 150 children as of now.  All you can say is "they should;ve joined us" when it wouldn't have stopped this is bullshit.

if you haven't figured it out, unless we kill everyone who disagrees with us the war on terror will never end, we can slow it down but we're also provoking them at the same time.

thomes08

dss311

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

Putin is now openly admitting his weakness for not taking a stronger stand on terrorism. He claims ""We showed weakness, and weak people are beaten,".

"In a suprise admission of weakness, he said Russia's past response to terrorism had been insufficient"

Source

Don't know if this tradegy would have been prevented, but I would definately like to see additional support from other countries in our effort to rid the world of these sick terrorist.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2004, 10:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Sep 3 2004, 10:37 PM)

What the devil does that mean?  You are really stretching on that one.

thomes08

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2004, 08:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (dss311 @ Sep 4 2004, 08:09 PM)
Putin is now openly admitting his weakness for not taking a stronger stand on terrorism. He claims ""We showed weakness, and weak people are beaten,".

"In a suprise admission of weakness, he said Russia's past response to terrorism had been insufficient"

Source

Don't know if this tradegy would have been prevented, but I would definately like to see additional support from other countries in our effort to rid the world of these sick terrorist.

a lot of civilions and polititians in russia are saying that is a diversion for their poor job dealing with the situation.  Obviously it was not handled well.  People don't know what happened in there when their loved ones died, and all Putin can say is it's because of global terrorism

"The official claim that international terrorism is behind the Beslan tragedy is a trick designed to divert responsibility away from the Kremlin,"  Boris Nemtsov

I think once we find out the truth of what happened we're all going to be surprised.

Ween311

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »

Why would you say that?  Not trying to flame but what do you think the truth is?

brandogg

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2004, 11:22:00 AM »

The Russian government has claimed they've recieved from (credible) intelligence sources, that the terrorists were funded by Al Qaeda. It's a horrible thing that happened, I'm not gonna point the finger at anyone for doing anything incorrectly, just because it was such a tragedy. I know it certainly didn't happen the way it should have, but lets save the negativity towards the Russian president for a little while.

thomes08

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ween311 @ Sep 6 2004, 07:05 PM)
Why would you say that?  Not trying to flame but what do you think the truth is?

i dont know really what i mean by that.  I just don't think think we kmnow everything that happened.  Like i believe a lot of lives were lost because of the way it was handled when they went in there.  We already know some of them were from friendly fire.  It just seems things ended up a lot worse than i would have guessed.

chilin_dude

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »

thomes08 you seem to have one hell of a lot of opinions against bush in the first place, please can you state where/when they origionated from?

This is from someone who supports Bush and isn't American.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »

Terrible acts committed by terrible people.  

That being said, the soviets (they still are to me) have spent many, many years invading and oppressing.   Now that they ("Mother" Russia) call themselves a democratic society (which has resulted in the largest mafia) everyone is shocked to see this type of violence?  Please.... they are reaping what they have sewn.   Their president retired from the KGB at the rank of colonel.  You don't get that for selling the most boxes of Girl Scout cookies.  He was posted in East Germany for years.  Does anyone know what the East German posting of the KGB is famous for?  Interrogation and torture.  
Russia has some serious growing pains ahead, at least for the next few hundred years.

(We should have listened to Patton)

bluedeath

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »

Call me John Kerry (flip flopping). There is some ghastly video footage.  The Russians are calling for blood and after seeing the video footage I cannot blame them.  Bye Bye Chechens

nemt

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2004, 08:33:00 AM »

Didn't you guys see Sum of All Fears? Yikes.

Baner

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2004, 02:40:00 PM »

You think America is the perfect little nation that the higher officials tell us it is? Haven't heard from the people who caught Saddam, but then again I'm sure he's living it up in a perfect white collar prison...  We'd all be shocked if thehighger officials showed us everything that oes on. If they showed the assinations of those Americans that were captured on national tv... not a single American would want to pull out of Iraq.

and whoever that was that was saying we can't keep crimanals from killing 100's everyday... you need to get yor facts striaght.

bluedeath

• Archived User
The 3 Day Stand Off
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2004, 02:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Sep 8 2004, 10:43 PM)
You think America is the perfect little nation that the higher officials tell us it is? Haven't heard from the people who caught Saddam, but then again I'm sure he's living it up in a perfect white collar prison...  We'd all be shocked if thehighger officials showed us everything that oes on. If they showed the assinations of those Americans that were captured on national tv... not a single American would want to pull out of Iraq.

me have problems no understando youo languago  .... yo  carlificationo?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5