xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Another Terrible Act That Americans Did  (Read 404 times)

drunkpug

• Archived User
Another Terrible Act That Americans Did
« on: May 28, 2004, 04:20:00 AM »

Helicopters loaded with drinking water and medicine touched down in remote villages devastated by floods as Haiti (search) and the Dominican Republic (search) struggled to recover from a disaster that left at least 1,000 dead and hundreds more missing.

With bodies floating near the tops of palm trees and thousands of survivors isolated by mudslides, aid workers along with U.S.-led troops planned new relief shipments Friday to remote towns where the death toll was swiftly rising.

The hundreds missing fed fears that the final toll could climb as high as 2,000 in the deadliest floods to hit the island of Hispaniola in recent memory.

... yea all we do is bad fuck america... yada yada yada

gwbush is a liar..
all we care about is war...
the iraq was was not justified.. we have read it all before

maby 69thbull,vince.melon can just make 1 thread about bashing america and post in it over an over and over... oh wait that is this forum...

anyways from now on i will just post article after artice of good things america does because hey you just go on rant after rant after rant after rant after rant... you get the idea..

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 06:24:00 AM »

And no one has claimed that all Americans are "evil", despite subjective interpretations.
The fact that America has engaged in more acts of international terrorism than any other nation during the last 30 years notwithstanding. muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif
Just watched "Distorting Morality - the war on terrorism?" which is a lecture given at Harvard by Noan Chomsky in 2002, so I am in a *very* biased* mood.
American troops are lifesavers when ordered to be. And lifetakers when ordered to be. So be it....

drunkpug

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 07:36:00 AM »

self -lol

so you want us to give give give give..... You expect the usa to do everything... yet you flame our country...

you cant have it both ways me boy... oh btw

is fricking 10.9 billion dollars in foreign aid not enuff in 2001..

o wait.. this year we will give away drum roll please... 11.4 billion dollars...

how much does your country give up....

please come again...

oh btw that is $40 dollars per person in the united states... why dont you pay pal me 40 dollars and then you can bring up foreign aid....

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »

Furthermore, maybe you should research to whom the US gives foreign aid to. Giving billions of dollars in foreign aid to Israel alone is not what I would call foreign aid. It would be like helping an ally. Foreign aid is more like giving money to help the children in Africa or to prevent STD's and viruses in other countries. You're numbers are impressive. The uses for them are not.

drunkpug

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 11:09:00 AM »

pfft lol show to know you know alot about the usa vince. Maby you have never been herer but there alot of homeless people.. they need too eat too. could the all might japan please ship them some rice... STD's umm yea there are no people here with those too..  since i can recall a post where you said japan is technolgy leader of the world why dont you come up with a cure. oh wait that is our job..

lets take a quick look at japan why dont we...

http://www.alertnet....06665138683.htm

Lumbered by the worst public debt among developed nations, Japan slashed its foreign aid budget by 5.8 percent this fiscal year to 857.8 billion yen ($7.74 billion). That followed a 10.3 percent cut in the previous year to March 2003.

lol 10% cut while the usa's economy went south we up our aid and japan cut and runs..

to self-i think you're going to be asking for that 500 back when in next two decades your country has exhausted your petrolium supply..

when i see you and melon and all the other people rant and rant and rant i can just think of a saying my 5th grade teacher told me...

before you criticize someone else take a look at yourself.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »

drunkpug, you act like 11.4 billion is a whole lot...it's really not all that much when it comes to what we put into other programs.

Who gives a shit if Bill Gates donates $1000 to the Red Cross? Proportionately it's nothing compared to what he makes, or what he has.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 12:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ May 28 2004, 02:09 PM)
pfft lol show to know you know alot about the usa vince. Maby you have never been herer but there alot of homeless people.. they need too eat too. could the all might japan please ship them some rice... STD's umm yea there are no people here with those too..  since i can recall a post where you said japan is technolgy leader of the world why dont you come up with a cure. oh wait that is our job..

lets take a quick look at japan why dont we...

http://www.alertnet....06665138683.htm

Lumbered by the worst public debt among developed nations, Japan slashed its foreign aid budget by 5.8 percent this fiscal year to 857.8 billion yen ($7.74 billion). That followed a 10.3 percent cut in the previous year to March 2003.

lol 10% cut while the usa's economy went south we up our aid and japan cut and runs..

to self-i think you're going to be asking for that 500 back when in next two decades your country has exhausted your petrolium supply..

when i see you and melon and all the other people rant and rant and rant i can just think of a saying my 5th grade teacher told me...

before you criticize someone else take a look at yourself.

and 80 billion that could have been used for those homless people in our country, for the fucked up economy, and for education went to Iraq, which i think is the dumbest thing ever

and the reason we give give give drunk, is because no one gives a fuck about the national debt, they act as if it will magically disappear

frankly, the donations the US makes doesnt make me any prouder, as i know where all the rest of the money goes

drunkpug

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »

lol i doubt you know what the nation debt is..
here is some reading.. did you know that we have been in debt since
January 1st 1791 was just $75 million dollars

lol we have always been in debt.. and do you know who we owe the most debt to?
i do

40%, is owed to the Federal Reserve Bank and to other government accounts; that is, this part owed by one part of the government to anothe..

The remaining 60% of the Debt, roughly $3.3 trillion, is privately held.
out of that 27% of it is owed to other countrys.. so we stop foreign aid let hunreds of thousand of people die.. but hey we get the debt paid off lol..
i cant blame you... you have never taken a econ class so hey i give you a break...

next please

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ May 28 2004, 04:18 PM)
lol i doubt you know what the nation debt is..
here is some reading.. did you know that we have been in debt since
January 1st 1791 was just $75 million dollars

lol we have always been in debt.. and do you know who we owe the most debt to?
i do

40%, is owed to the Federal Reserve Bank and to other government accounts; that is, this part owed by one part of the government to anothe..

The remaining 60% of the Debt, roughly $3.3 trillion, is privately held.
out of that 27% of it is owed to other countrys.. so we stop foreign aid let hunreds of thousand of people die.. but hey we get the debt paid off lol..
i cant blame you... you have never taken a econ class so hey i give you a break...

next please

wait wait, haha, you think you won or something?

i knew how much the debt was, well in the trillions, and to fucking much

and giving 80 billion to iraq isnt "foreign add", its fucking dumb

HydroBob

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »

drunkpug, what are you, 7?

Taking food to the haitians doesn't make killing thousands OK. Read up on the good and bad things America has done. Bad will beat good by miles, and we don't hate America, just your ignorant president and all his supporters. Anyone with a brain cell can figure out bush is ignorant. Either that or your in denial.

drunkpug

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »

What are you German?

"Taking food to the haitians doesn't make killing thousands OK. Read up on the good and bad things America has done. Bad will beat good by miles, and we don't hate America, just your ignorant president and all his supporters. Anyone with a brain cell can figure out bush is ignorant. Either that or your in denial. "

ok

i never said taking food to the hatians was a just cause to free iraq...  

if you would of read what i wrote.. (but i bet you just saw a person trying to say how good the usa was)

you would know that i was trying to show some good.. but i doubt your reading skills would enable you to figure that out....

Read up on the good and bad things...

why dont you tell me about these bad things.... I would like to know...

"you dont hate america ... but the ignorant president and all of his supports... "

maby you dont know anything about demoracy let me teach you since you must not know too much...

in the usa the public votes to elect a president.. now every persons vote does not count...
depending on the states population.. they have a certian ammount of electoral votes..
so who ever gets the most electoral votes wins...  now that we have that established... So the President Reps The people...

and polls taked before the war had a majorty ammount of support for the war on both side...

infact: congress authorised the invasion of iraq... so there you have it..

so with that said i guess you hate america but you dont have a brain cell to figure it out..

Ween311

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »

There is a word for people who hate America so much......It is JEALOUSY.

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ May 28 2004, 08:35 PM)
What are you German?

die!  ph34r.gif

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (drunkpug @ May 28 2004, 06:35 PM)

So the President Reps The people...

and polls taked before the war had a majorty ammount of support for the war on both side...

infact: congress authorised the invasion of iraq... so there you have it..

your joking right?
or you dont live in the US, or else you would know that Al Gore won the popular vote, but like i said either ur a retard or u live somewhere else

and good job telling what peopel thought of the war before it happened, bow less then 50% support bush, you kind of forgot to mention that

and ween, no comment as ur an idiot

drunkpug

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2004, 04:58:00 PM »

yea really...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5