xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Two Towers Get Hit By Planes  (Read 366 times)

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
Two Towers Get Hit By Planes
« on: May 23, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »

On 9/11 the twin towers were hit by planes in a terrorist attack killing 3-5,000 people. Many believe this is the best thing that could happen to the United States. It really shows that the ones with the weapons can do whatever they want. More attacks are on the way, and people are looking forward to it. Many want to take bets on it in fact. Statue of Liberty is a great target, as well as the white house.

More death means more good news in my book. Many also hope Israel gets attacked (possibly) nuked. All the death is great.

Don't mess with the terrorists. They are the strong, they have the guns and weapons of mass destruction. If I were Bush, i'd pee my pants.

This was to show you how it feels when someone takes a tragedy and makes it seem glamorous nemt.
Feels good don't it?  grr.gif

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 04:57:00 PM »

The distinction between my post and all the others....mine will end up in the garbage bin....

DasHelghast

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »

Maybe you will get lucky and those "terrorists" that we should be appeasing, will set of a dirty bomb in San Diego wink.gif.

ViNCe_V

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2004, 05:56:00 PM »

QUOTE (HeLiuM @ May 24 2004, 02:28 AM)
Edit: I just thought I should make my point more clear.  9/11 was a horrible loss of human life, but so is the war in Iraq.  I'm not wishing more death in America (I am American and did lose family on 9/11), I'm wishing an end to this war that causes more death in Iraq.

yea, that's the same reason I made this thread... Great minds think alike wink.gif

CHRONOSTORM

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2004, 06:16:00 PM »

the other posts that life is worthless depending on location is bull shit diserve to go into the trash. along with this. but since ignorant fools keep posting like that i dont see any reason for this to be thrown in the trash other than that this topic really doesnt have a real topic to discuss. its just a point blank statement

Intensecure

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »

I think the point emphasises (although a touch crudely IMHO wink.gif ) the fact that a human life is a human life. Equal regardless of race, creed, colour or nationality.
The current US govt policy is to treat Americans and their allies as first class citizens, and everyone else as "non-people". A point made very well by the journalism of John Pilger.
An estimated 250,000 Iraqis died in the first Gulf war conflict - and subsequent hundreds of thousands died as a result of US sanctions.

Banj

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2004, 12:42:00 AM »

Although I'm aware that this forum is on an Xbox site and was never expecting much in the way of true political debate, I've been astounded by the informed opinions and passion found within. I just find it very sad that said opinions can't be expressed without offence being taken, from either side of any debate.
It seems that for the most part, people posting in here are aware and have genuine concern over current affairs, it's just a shame that it regresses into slanging matches because a cosmopolitan group debating serious issues can't be accepted by certain individuals. As I've said before, it's hypocritical for any of us to question current leaderships inability to resolve conflict when we can't even debate politics without calling each other arseholes.
If you truely have the strength of conviction in what you are posting, don't get dragged into a childish name calling session cos it makes the whole point of posting redundant.

67thRaptorBull

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2004, 07:58:00 AM »

wow, vince finally you get up the guts and say it, i dotn like what happened on 9/11, but what you said seems the only way to show people that americans arent superior in the world.
shit, compared to islamic people, were fucking kids (lets see, US 1776, Middle East before jesus christ, wow were definatly the oldest out there  jester.gif  )

like what someone said in another forum "im glad those 40 civilians (at the wedding) are dead, there ragheads, and now there gone closing a gap in the gene pool"

well i could turn it around and say (what you already said), but i wont

just showing how dumbfounded some people make me  uhh.gif

and i qoute nemt,
They were either terrorists or idiots, either way, I'm glad they're dead. There you have it, nice and blunt for you, and there's no way around it.

so those 3,000 people were either retarded in going to work (like its reatrded to go to a wedding) or were terrorists??
how does that work nemt........ uhh.gif

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2004, 03:09:00 PM »

[sarcasm=10]i whole heartedly agree its was the best fucking thing that could happen to this country[/sarcasm]
r u an fucking moron  mad.gif
i hope u dont live in the us cause i would make sure u get kicked out  mad.gif
and this shouldnt go in the garbage bin cause there is freedom of speech
but holy shit just shut your mouth before ne more garbage spews out
oh and there will be another attack hopefuly your house will be the target
that way when ur dead u can still say it was the best thing that happened to this country  dry.gif
suck my balls and f u

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2004, 03:20:00 PM »

That's asking a bit much of these morons don't you think? I mean, he wont understand the concept of "satire only". :-P

TheSheerPowerofIndustrialMight

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »

I know the holucaust was a riot!  laugh.gif Maybe we will get lucky and the radical islamic fundementalists will cleanse the world of all the infedels! WAIT DIPLOMACY IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!  rolleyes.gif

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2004, 03:31:00 PM »

Did you hear about the first time Hitler tried to rise to power? He led a force of 18 men against a german police blockade, the police opened fire, and struck down many of his men, Hitler could be seen fleeing into an ally, without firing one shot, there's your coward fuhrer.

TheSheerPowerofIndustrialMight

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2004, 03:37:00 PM »

Ah, the legendary BeerHall Putsch, and yes Hitler was a coward, suicide is a cowardly act no matter the circumstance. However through charisma, fear, programming, etc. he ignited the Volksgeist in the German people and was able to conquer nearly all of Europe, he was quite possibly the best thing to happen to Germany.

Maximumbeing

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »

Fair enough, a man held back only by his ambition. That and his allies weren't worth shit, Italy + Japan = Lots of suck.

I remembered, when Hitler came to power, and was asked about the Beerhall Putsch, he told the people that he was rushing a little girl out of harms way, i always thought that comical.

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2004, 09:10:00 AM »

QUOTE (ViNCe_V @ May 23 2004, 08:54 PM)
On 9/11 the twin towers were hit by planes in a terrorist attack killing 3-5,000 people. Many believe this is the best thing that could happen to the United States. It really shows that the ones with the weapons can do whatever they want. More attacks are on the way, and people are looking forward to it

More death means more good news in my book

All the death is great.

It is satire only, you have to realize this to understand the true purpose.

ok i c wat u mean, this is asking for us to end the violence in iraq
i get it, by saying that it is good that we got attacked and that death is the best thing to ever happen he is trying to say we should stop violence in iraq
y dont u get ur head out of ur ass and read his post
its discusting (spell check)
people dying isnt good
u need to get checked into a mental hospital b4 u do ne damage
and if there is going to b another attack it should be at ur house, while ur home, cause u think death is so good (but remember we must stop violence in iraq)
thats the biggest fucking oxymoron ive seen
just stfu
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5