xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Most Watched Cable News  (Read 138 times)

nemt

• Archived User
Most Watched Cable News
« on: March 18, 2004, 05:30:00 AM »

I personally like Fox News, they don't use as much AP slant.

scorpionking77

• Archived User
Most Watched Cable News
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 05:53:00 AM »

cnn less propaganda

IndieSnob

• Archived User
Most Watched Cable News
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 12:41:00 PM »

Cnn for myself for the most part, they seem to run the key news I need and I can switch the channel fast enough, and I also like MSNBC ok, but don't really care for most of their anchors. I hate Fox News with a passion, as I can't deal with O'Reilly and their whole 'no spin' crap when they're just as biased to the right as some are to the left, and most everything owned by fox (anything murdoch) is just plain crap.

nemt

• Archived User
Most Watched Cable News
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (HiRoll3r @ Mar 18 2004, 02:12 PM)
I watch as little cable news as possible. Fox News blatantly lies with their tag line, as they are nothing more than whores for the right-wing.

That's not true, you're just so used to left-wing propaganda that even moderation seems extreme.

nemt

• Archived User
Most Watched Cable News
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 03:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (HiRoll3r @ Mar 18 2004, 07:53 PM)
Please don't insult my intelligence. Give me some examples of the "liberal media". I'd like at least one from each of the major mediums (radio, television, and print). And don't give me something like "Tom Brokaw is known to be a democrat." We both know that the guy sitting behind the anchor desk and the guy sitting at the typewriter have little say about what makes it on the air or into print.

Also, if the media is so "liberal," how do you explain the nearly ten year long bashing that Clinton received? Oh, that's right. Clinton was so horrible that even the "liberal media" turned on him.

honestreporting.com lays it all out for you.

HiRoll3r

• Archived User
Most Watched Cable News
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (nemt @ Mar 18 2004, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (HiRoll3r @ Mar 18 2004, 07:53 PM)
Please don't insult my intelligence. Give me some examples of the "liberal media". I'd like at least one from each of the major mediums (radio, television, and print). And don't give me something like "Tom Brokaw is known to be a democrat." We both know that the guy sitting behind the anchor desk and the guy sitting at the typewriter have little say about what makes it on the air or into print.

Also, if the media is so "liberal," how do you explain the nearly ten year long bashing that Clinton received? Oh, that's right. Clinton was so horrible that even the "liberal media" turned on him.

honestreporting.com lays it all out for you.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were narrowly defining the "liberal media" as those reporting on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Pretty informative, pro-Israel site, but I fail to see how it "lays it all out for me." Please come back with some insight of your own in regards to my question instead of linking to a website.

And ffggff, your barb may have been funny if you'd have bothered to spell-check.

Edit: LOL, now I see you did a spell check after I pointed out your mistake and edited your post. Jesus Christ...

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Most Watched Cable News
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »

smile.gif

Honestly.. multiple sources. Can't trust just one.

icantstandtoburntolong

• Archived User
Most Watched Cable News
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »

www.theonion.com best news there is

Moleman

• Recovered User
Most Watched Cable News
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2004, 08:14:00 PM »

I watch Fox

neosnightmare

• Archived User