xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Download '06  (Read 122 times)

jwin767

• Archived User
Download '06
« on: June 18, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »

i Just havent seen anybody commenting about it, it was at donnington park england.

Head liners were:

Friday - TOOL
Sat - Metallica
Sun - Guns and roses (New lin-up + Guest guitarists IZZY HIMSELF!!!)

Did any forumers go?

i personally did i was at the top of White camp, drunk and shouting "SHABBA" most the weekend tongue.gif

jwin767

• Archived User
Download '06
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 03:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(mcbraders @ Jun 18 2006, 09:16 PM) View Post
i wish i went i nearly did until i couldnt afford it sad.gif i got rang up during metallica tho seen as they are my favourite band but there ya go

Yea they were awsome im gonna upload "the new song" (not real name), they played ALL of 'Master of puppets' woo

matt3454

• Archived User
Download '06
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 08:32:00 AM »

I went, was camping in the gold area, near all the fires and riots but i didnt see a thing lol. First time this year and it was the best weekend ive had in years.
What was everyones favourite bands?
Mine favourite band of the weekend was alexisonfire followed by 36 crazyfists. Korn were really good even tho Jon Davies wasn't there (illness) corey taylor (stone sour, slipknot) covered well for two songs, especially freak on a leash.

edit: haha i havent posted on x-s since last.fm was audioscrobbler.com, pretty much a year ago

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Download '06
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(FUCKMS @ Jul 28 2006, 09:32 AM) View Post

wait lemme het this straight..... Metallica played at DOWNLOAD 06???? didnt LARS try to ruin Napster single handedly????  Didn't He say in an interview that he doesn't believe in the downloading of any intellectual property let alone his own art?  but now???

man fuck larz ulrich.... i hope his divorce went terribly

Yeah man, I'm with you, fuck Lars, and fuck Metallica... Just goes to show you they really are in it JUST for the money (I mean, dont get me wrong, if you can get paid for playing music great, but cmon...). Besides, the Trivium version of Master of Puppets kicks more ass anyways... I think...