xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Table For Gamercard Generator  (Read 80 times)

deakphreak

• Archived User
Xbox Table For Gamercard Generator
« on: March 01, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »

Not sure if anyone would be willing to help out with this, but id like to get a nice looking table graphic for my gamercards.  I took out my old site and all thats left for my gamercards is a plain white background with text and thats it.  I have not had time to make it nice yet and im sure there are people that can do it better then me.
HERE is the gamercard generator link so you can see what i mean.  it has a menu so if you want to include a spot for the menu in the table graphic that would be great.

Type of graphic (sig, avatar, banner): Graphics to make a table
Colors: green, anything xbox related
Text: not necessary unless its xbox related
Subtext: na
Pics : im at work so i dont have any pics. Once again anything xbox related.
anything else: Thats about it.

Unless you can think of a better template, it doesnt HAVE to be xbox related. maybe something about the 360 ect...

Oh yea and i like black so most likely the background for the page will be black.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 12:42:00 AM »

ha ha ha that is a sweet looking table but not really what i meant by saying table. If anyone has dealt with HTML then you will know what i mean.  It needs to be an image that can be tiled so with more text inside the table, it wont look all funky.

Here is an example of a simple table that i made so you can get an idea...
http://www.icp4ever.....php?page=stats

Id like something a little fancier though like this one that i did at the top that says photo album.
http://www.icp4ever.com/PhotoAlbum/

The top and bottom can have whatever you want it to have, but the middle part needs to be so i can tile it up and down and it wont look out of place.  If no one wants to help out with this, then i will come up with something eventually wink.gif

Areohbe

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 11:19:00 AM »

Demo table...I'm bored today, so the sooner you get back to me the sooner I can do something fun!!!  happy.gif

and I know my demo isn't fully functional, so don't try to make gamercards...LOL

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 12:28:00 PM »

I like that. Its nice and simple.  The only problem i see is that extra >  at the bottom ha ha ha smile.gif  Since you like to follow instructions then i will throw some out there and see what happens.

A header on top that says "Gamer Cards" and a "glassy" looking table that is greenish.

socalx

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 03:00:00 PM »

cool ava deak i like lol =]

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(Areohbe @ Mar 3 2007, 10:31 PM) View Post

you want the links and stuff up top too?

Sure

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »

That is pretty cool but the only issue i see is when you goto the credits or something like that, it wont repeat very well and still look seamless going downward.  I think my fav so far is the metallic one.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »

OK i got the graphic added to the table with credit given smile.gif Thanks Areohbe.

If anyone wants to improve upon it, your more then welcome to. Ive added a quick background to make it a little bit more stylish but still looking for a better page background.