xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sarah Jessica - Transformed  (Read 147 times)

gasclown

• Archived User
Sarah Jessica - Transformed
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 03:34:00 PM »

the chest beating here is outrageous.

the graphics subforum, in general, has gone from bad... to shit.

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 04:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(Bomb Dropper @ Aug 22 2006, 12:20 PM) View Post

lmao. That comment ALONE, has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are a mongoloid.

No further comment - I refuse to attempt forcing logic on idiocy like that.

Wow because my art isnt caused by my desire of money, and when it does come into the picture I got nothing means Im retarded? I would be mad if this fight was started in somebody elses thread but its yours. Never have I ever seen someone take criticism and turn it directly into personal attacks at people. I dont understand what drive someone has to do that. We need a lot less people like you around here. Today everyone is a goddamn proffessional the only ones who show it are those that can give and take some criticism without bursting out in a delinquint internet fight.

how do you sell stuff again? it must be because of your exuberant people skills, or your general likeability.

KUNFUCHOPSTICKS

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »

some randomperson transformed!
IPB Image

did this about 2 years ago in CG class

stevenalvarado

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 06:12:00 PM »

Ok, first time i post something in the xbox-scene forums and i would like to finish this without a  randomperson transformed. Eventhough it´s funny as hell!

I like to read what everybody says around here and this is the first time i didnt like the way this topic got so bad.

I just want this forum to be what it has always been. Apreciated by its users and readers.

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »

This thread has gone too far.  Reported.

Himura

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(KUNFUCHOPSTICKS @ Aug 23 2006, 09:42 PM) View Post

some randomperson transformed!
IPB Image

did this about 2 years ago in CG class

haha
i remember doing that assignment in class...well, not making him a cyclops atleast laugh.gif

KUNFUCHOPSTICKS

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 08:35:00 PM »

it's a beast. feel free to use it where ever its the least i can contribute

smile.gif

llwahooll

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »

I refuse to read this Entire thread, but guys, chill the hell out, it's photoshop. I mean sure he did a good job, and im highly impressed, but i don't think it was necisarry to start a huge flame war over something that you should be admiring. Thats like walking into the Louvre' and saying psht all Davinci used was the clone tool and it looks highly whatever. you know?

Just calm down and appreciate that the man did a great job bc obviously hes good at PM and you could probably learn something.

on topic: I like it alot, very realistic, I can hardly tell u even touched it.

Mad kudos to you brotha!

pop.gif  pop.gif  cool.gif

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2006, 08:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(Bomb Dropper @ Aug 22 2006, 05:26 PM) View Post

Thank you. Finally, someone with a brain.

Yes, I can back it up - I would be more than happy to send you some PDFs of my invoices. Frankly I am a bit offended that I would even have to defend that point... no matter.

I AM, a professional by definition. I get paid to do designs.

I appreciate your non-16 year old rederic. I just signed up for DD under the name Mr. Flannery. I look forward to contributing to that forum, and hope it's full of experienced, polite, constructive dudes who aren't douche bags.

"rhetoric"

Learn to fucking spell.

God damn I hate you people. Whining about Maxim and PB being PSed. No, you're wrong. A GREAT airbrush job looks like a photo. A GREAT rendering is photorealistic. NO industry person whould think otherwise. If they do.... It's not great. Was the pic good, yes. Was it perfect, no. Deal with criticism. THAT's part of the industry as well.

saunders73

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »

another random person transformed tongue.gif ...except this one is george clooney

IPB Image

Hazanko

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »

well said rylinkus wink.gif

i honestly don't believe, that ANYONE that does this professionaly would carry such an immature attitude that you so perfectly portray across the board here to everyone. I'm not only saying that you're not a professional(that i don't believe you), i'm saying i don't even believe you're a day over 12 years old. get a life, get a better attitude, and learn how to take constructive criticism. i've seen your kind plently of times, whether it's online, or people i've met in the "real world", and i can promise everyone that you're just itching like crazy to post back to us with some snide remark about how "we're" the immature ones here, and we aren't half as good as you are. So save it, becuase no one is impressed.

socalx

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2006, 10:03:00 PM »

well sayd haz =] your my hero haha .

i mean all the stuff you say on here like how we are immature and how that you are a professional no body real cares about it all your doing is getting people angry. your not really proving anything by saying all these things your just giving yourself a bad name around here.

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 03:32:00 AM »

if you guys talk to him outside of a forum enviroment I must say he is quite professional and mature

i think we all need to get the sand out of our vaginas, including me

have a nice day, and many blessings from in everyones graphics futures.

llwahooll

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »

I'm not only saying that you're not a professional(that i don't believe you), i'm saying i don't even believe you're a day over 12 years old.

wow

the pwnage is too much to even comprehend

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2006, 03:26:00 PM »

wow you guys are awesome, even im losing faith
Pages: 1 [2]