xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: There Is A Reason For Buying An American Car  (Read 91 times)

BlitzenWagon

• Archived User
There Is A Reason For Buying An American Car
« on: May 01, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »

this is why i drive an american car
user posted image
My 1991 Ford Ranger

this is from my bad driving. fish tailed around a corner at 35mph and went through a fence. u can kind tell for the pic but i got an extra lift for my mud tires. i was being a stupid fuck on a wet day. my bumper is so fucked because i hit a 4inch X 4inch post directly. i actually gotto use my mud tires getting out of the peoples lawn =-P.

deathx88

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 07:38:00 PM »

Fords  deserve to be trashed

go chevy go

Xboxman20

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »

There is nothing wrong with ford and actually in a test in the trucks with the chevy 2500 Crew Cab the Ford 2004 F 150 and the GMC 2500 truck  and NIssan Titan  the chevy got last  so chevy isnt the best and people who think it is are just fag fanboys of chevy ntohing towards anyone.

Also Nissan is alot nicer then the chevy right now and fuck chevy Id ratherr have a GMC then a Chevy even tho its the same thing GMC are nicer

I Like chevy but Id rather get a GMC or someting

Any muscle car is made of steel bascially so if you hit anything youll be safer then anyone else... lol  I mean these new cars suck they are all plastic like the saturn n crap

deathx88

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2004, 08:29:00 PM »

what are you on crack

your flipin out over nothing

BlitzenWagon

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2004, 02:01:00 PM »

but hes kinda right, i mean sweet chevy rulz and all. but try hitting a fence at 35mph in any new piece of shit car. thats right its probably gona cost you 5 grand to fix it. new cars blow end of story.

Muscle Car Kick so much ass i cant even explain.

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2004, 07:25:00 PM »

Quick points.....
-The Ranger was definately one of Ford's better vehichles. Tough little things.

-Saying anything like "New cars suck.", "X brand sucks", or the likes is ignorant if you don't at least try and back it up with a legit arguement.

-New cars use more plastic. And are subject to stricter crash test laws then 70s cars were. Better design and engineering, and the addition of air bags and better restraint system makes them safer, regardless of how much steel is there. Add to that all the ABS, traction control, and such that current cars have and you can't even compare the 2. The body on new cars may take more damage, but I'd rather be in one driving down the road if safety is my only deciding factor.

BlitzenWagon

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »

lol sooo true i found all the parts to fix my truck for like $350, did the work myself cuz, taking off a bumper isnt hard =-P. i was actually thinkin off getting a srt of super swampers but that means i need another 4inches of lift and i dont have cash flow so. a super charger would be nice two =-).

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »

cool.gif

Take that, environment!

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2004, 11:52:00 AM »

wink.gif

Rylinkus

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2004, 10:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (jesterrace777 @ May 7 2004, 08:52 PM)
IMHO you need to take each car model on a case by case basis.  EVERY car manufacterer out there has it's good models and bad models.  I might prefer certain lines of cars over another but does that mean that everything they manufacter is top notch. . . CERTAINLY NOT!!!!!!!!!   Also it is a totally different argument comparing cars and trucks.  Generally speaking for cars I prefer imports (not just Japanese) but for trucks I probably would get an American vehicle.  With that said there are exceptions to both categories. wink.gif

It's nice to see some people have some sense.  smile.gif