xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Man Im Pissed!  (Read 174 times)

RiceCake

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« on: December 21, 2002, 02:02:00 PM »

Someone stole my dad's god damn truck. We live by a highschool and about a year ago someone slashed his tires too. There the kinda people that would steal it.

My computer keyboards in there! Fuck and its a weird kinda keyboard too you cant buy anymore....

Edit: Its not USB, its not P/2, hell, its more like a CB radio microphone jack.

grr.gif
grr.gif
grr.gif
grr.gif
grr.gif

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2002, 02:16:00 PM »

he has bad luck

kkattfish

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2002, 02:34:00 PM »

my mom's expedition just got stolen 3 days ago also, they just found it today.  i know how you feel. arizona is number 1 in the country for stolen cars, my brothers car was stolen 2 months ago, and my car was stolen 2 yrs. ago.  seems like everybody i know has had a car stolen.

socrates

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2002, 02:46:00 PM »

I had a car parked in an underground garage and it got sugar poured in the gas tank, seats were ripped to shit then they set the car on fire......................someone had it in for that car.....or else they didnt like me much?.........LOL no....who wouldnt like me???? im god!!!............................ok sothey didnt like that i beat them up.

blackout_19

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2002, 02:51:00 PM »

Its not USB, its not P/2, hell, its more like a CB radio microphone jack.

It's an AT keyboard, you can still get them.

Sorry about the truck though. They should have their balls removed for that kinda shit.

gainpresence

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2002, 02:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (socrates @ Dec 21 2002, 03:46 PM)
who wouldnt like me???? im god!!!

how many people does that actually stop  biggrin.gif

Deeez

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2002, 06:48:00 AM »

I may have bought it of the boosters. Since its X-mas i will sell it back to you for what i paid for it.      biggrin.gif

RiceCake

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2002, 03:26:00 PM »

Well they found the truck. Seems they busted in through a rear window, busted up the control panel, and sped off.

The funny thing is, they never saw the full pack of smokes in the drink holder...or the extra keys in the drink holder!!!

All that busting for nothin'!

And yeah, I should know car jackings, my moms has been stolen 3 times, and my dad once. I live in Regina, car theft capital of the world (True, actually).

Edit: Zchmiel, sorry, I kinda phrased my response wrong. Its kinda spilled round'.

Edit: Also quoting being grand theft capital of the world, I've seen dozens of cars been stolen. Screw drivers, busting the mechanizm, hotwiring...

Edit: I've also seen many people slash tires (My dads truck got this a year ago) and other car damage...

KazuyaWaruasobi

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2002, 04:05:00 PM »

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  I'm getting two wireless micro-cams. I'll have one at my house's door and one at my room's door linked to my VCR constantly taping. . .Might even get a hidden one to look down on my bed (you figure it out)

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2002, 06:16:00 PM »

It's kind of sad that this is so common place! Makes you want to get an extra battery or 2 and hook it up to the car as a "deterrent"  "Warning..you are about to be pwned ! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAPPP! ":lol:  Teach those fuckers a thing or two when their ballz are sizzling and electricity is arc'ing between their fillings!

I like the idea of the GPS system in the vehicle. Problem with security systems is that it is best to do it yourself. The person installing it also knows how to disable it!

My deterrent....I leave a sillouette of a target that I used for shooting in the passenger seat. Ballz and head both blown out with close spread. ohmy.gif Wouldn't you think twice? wink.gif

Ace25

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2002, 07:44:00 PM »

About the extra battery, actually had a friend in High School do that to his truck after someone stole all his CDs. He electrified the door handles.. and someone at school turned him in and the cops made him undo it.. its illegal for obvious reasons.. fun though.. heheh..

Ya, the GPS I put in myself.. Whats the point of having someone else install something like that? Still have to pay like $5 a month to be able to track it online 24/7.

I actually have the 2 cams hooked up on motion detectors and just records to my PC.

Ya, I guess I am paraniod about my car.. hehehe.. I like the fuel pump switch idea.. may have to do that one.. Although I wanna find out how theives can break off the Autolock (Clutch club), cuz I have tried myself and can not see how anyone could get it off. So I have 2 cameras, alarm, autolock, and GPS to protect my car.. what? me paranoid?

KazuyaWaruasobi

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2002, 08:16:00 PM »

unsure.gif

b0ink

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2002, 10:39:00 PM »

About the extra battery, actually had a friend in High School do that to his truck after someone stole all his CDs. He electrified the door handles

LOL... My cousin (who also had a car stolen in Arizona) installed a switch under the dasboard.  It serves two purposes.  1) If you don't flip the switch the car won't start.  2)  If you don't flip the switch several metal parts in the car will give you quite the nasty shock.  One place that give you the shock is the part of the ignition you put the key in.

Canmore

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2002, 10:58:00 PM »

Although I wanna find out how theives can break off the Autolock (Clutch club),

That the one that goes between the break/clutch pedal and the floor?
if so your right, they can't be broken. getting by them is easy enough though, snap the pedal off the post and the thing slides off.

Deeez

• Archived User
Man Im Pissed!
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2002, 05:24:00 AM »

biggrin.gif
Pages: [1] 2