Penicillin.

Saved my life once.

Highly recommended.

SweBaztard-SmartXX

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »

Snus. www.ettansnus.com

Wish you guys could try it out, but it's Swedish. (Legal drug, niquitine)

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »

Dont do drugs, dont smoke, and I dont drink. I've tried alcohol on 4 separate occasions and wasnt pleased with it any of the times.

Jeez, if it wasnt for the schizophrenia I'd be just a regular stick in the mud.

guitarfrk

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 04:28:00 PM »

seriousy...WHY do drugs..

think about it ..its retarded

woohoo lets go get high so maybe well do something stupid and maybe even die!!

yah sounds great to me...not

ive known wayyyy too many people whove fucked up their whole life bc they wanted a "rush" or to be "cool"

i just seriously hope that druggies realize that when theyre havein a good time laughing with there non druggie friends...that they (non druggies) arent laughing with the person on drugs...theyre laughing AT them

sry ..ppl on drugs just make me mad

end/ rant

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

Why I dont have any illegal, illicit habits:
Drinking:
I know the second I get drunk, for the first time, I'll do soemthing stupid. I dont have to get drunk to know thats the type of drunk I would be. And I ALSO know someone would have a camera, and this 'stupid thigns' I'd do, I dont want to remember them...
Smoking:
My grandmother, since the age of 15 has smoked almost 3 packs a day and cant make it through a extended sentance without having a coughing fit, and I hvae a hard enough time climbing a set of stairs being as lazy and lethargic as I am...
Drugs:
I'm afraid of needles, refer to the smoking section, and I dont snort anything, cause, well, I dont have a reason aside from the fact that ITS RETARDED TO DO DRUGS.

All that aside, I dont have the money to support an illicit habit, along with paintballing, my drag racing (2 vehicles at the age of 17 is not cool to the wallet), my computing, my video gaming... Wow, I guess I do have a lot of habits... and I have a great life, I dont need drugs to make it better.

I usually try to avoid name calling or judging people because, as I usually say "to each his own". Drugs is the one time I dont do this. You are a god damn idiot if you do drugs, your just an idiot.

guitarfrk

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 05:00:00 PM »

^^wow ..we think ALOT  alike

henmill

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 05:05:00 PM »

^^wow ..we think ALOT alike

dito biggrin.gif

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(thewickedjester @ May 14 2006, 05:04 PM) View Post

my drag racing (2 vehicles at the age of 17 is not cool to the wallet),

pics?

CattyKid

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 07:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(guitarfrk @ May 14 2006, 05:07 PM) View Post

^^wow ..we think ALOT  alike

Yes we do.
I'm going to keep my mouth closed on this one so no one gets pissed at me, and since I can't sum it up much better than you did Jester.
The Weed Thread... got closed so this may too?

gcskate27

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »

theres nothing wrong with try/experimenting with drugs... its the same as choosing not to do them... so some people here need to get off their high horse...

ndsbass

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 08:51:00 PM »

although i dont do drugs i dont really have a problem with underage drinking, and i just think its stupid to do weed. i have so many friends that do drugs though that it doesnt really bother me. if they wanna fuck up their lives they can go ahead. most of my friends do it cause they think they're cool to which is really gay. if your gonnna do drugs you do it to feel good, not to look cool.

but if theres one thing thats really gay, its posting drug stuff on a forum like this. look at me, i do drugs, im cool, i want some friends, maybe people will notice me now, people will respect me now, etc bullshit

thewickedjester

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »

theres nothing wrong with try/experimenting with drugs... its the same as choosing not to do them... so some people here need to get off their high horse...

I cant disagree with that logic, I wont try any myself, but if you try them and stay off them all the more power to you.

pics?

Well, my truck is still in Florida ('86 GMC sierra) and I'll try and grab some pics of my car (1996 Impala SS)

gcskate27

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 10:18:00 PM »

trying drugs does NOT make you less of a good person than someone who chooses not to... surprisingly people who choose not to try drugs think they are a better person, but people tend to be like that...

cmodding

• Archived User
Drugs
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 05:46:00 AM »

I tried drugs because i wanted to know what all the fuss is about, i know i wont get addicted because i really dont get addicted so easily. I tried Weed, Hash, Shrooms and DXM. DXM was by far the best experience, even though it was real fun and euphoric, i wont do it again for a few months because im strong and i can resist it.

I smoke weed about twice a year.

I drink about 2 times a month.

If you dont know what DXM is: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/

Oh, and...I'm addicted to chocolate:( I seriously DO need help with that.
Pages: [1] 2 3