xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

Author Topic: Cannabis  (Read 192 times)

AnThRaX

• Archived User
Cannabis
« on: February 04, 2004, 02:39:00 PM »

tongue.gif

Juggerbot

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »

Chinese people also drive slow, tbh.

lordvader129

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 07:12:00 PM »

i say yes, it should be legal, however i do not smoke and i still wouldnt if it were legalized

one of the biggest anti-drug arguements (in the US at least) lately has been that drug money goes to fund terrorist organizations, i dont think its a very high percentage, but whatever, if marijuana was legal that money could go towards american business instead

marijuana is alot safer than regular cigarettes (although if it were legalized tobacco compnaies would probably fuck it up too)

there is no physiological addiction, and for those who say how it ruins peoples lives, anything can do that, alcohol, caffiene, even tv can be abused and lead to a psycological addiction

i dont really consider it a "drug" to me a drug is something you cook up in a lab, something unnatural, marijuana is a plant, you pick it, roll it, smoke it, god put it here, what did he expect us to do with it?

MThaG

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 07:17:00 PM »

dbl post

MThaG

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2004, 07:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (orange_tofu @ Oct 14 2003, 05:44 PM)
how much do you americans pay for it compared to us brits? i get about 1.7 grams for 10 pounds (about 13 dollars i think)

I pay $50CDN for a quarter-ounce smile.gif

Juggerbot

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2004, 07:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (lordvader129 @ Feb 5 2004, 05:12 AM)
i say yes, it should be legal, however i do not smoke and i still wouldnt if it were legalized

one of the biggest anti-drug arguements (in the US at least) lately has been that drug money goes to fund terrorist organizations, i dont think its a very high percentage, but whatever, if marijuana was legal that money could go towards american business instead

marijuana is alot safer than regular cigarettes (although if it were legalized tobacco compnaies would probably fuck it up too)

there is no physiological addiction, and for those who say how it ruins peoples lives, anything can do that, alcohol, caffiene, even tv can be abused and lead to a psycological addiction

i dont really consider it a "drug" to me a drug is something you cook up in a lab, something unnatural, marijuana is a plant, you pick it, roll it, smoke it, god put it here, what did he expect us to do with it?

I agree almost completly, except for the whole god thing.

If you think about it, Marijuanna is actually herbal, 100%.
Tabacco is not.

Marijuanna impares judgement.
Doesn't alchohol? (sp)

Marijuanna has health risks.
So does every other drug...

Say yes to bud!

antz1970

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2004, 07:24:00 PM »

sad.gif

ChrisF

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (Juggerbot @ Feb 5 2004, 05:22 AM)

Tabacco is not.

Hate to burst your bubble and I can't really determine what you mean by "herbal" but Tobacco and Cannibis are both plants.  If you are from US and remember history class - tabacco was one of the major crops of the original Jamestown Colony.  Granted modern day companies have refined the process to promote high levels of nicotine but the same can be said for certain designer strains of cannibis available around the world grown to promote high THC content i.e. the funk on the cover of High Times.

Intensecure

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2004, 08:55:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif and the corporations that "push" it are despicable liars and scum sucking lowlifes. Watch "The Insider"!
Alchohol is fine in moderation, as most things, look at the French drinking habits which seem to be beneficial to health and do not promote violence. But it can easily get out of hand.
Bottom line tho' IMHO, no-one has the right to proscribe any activity that does not impact on anyone elses enjoyment of life or safety. And the "war on drugs" is the most despicable lie and waste of money in the US and UK. It is your choice.

ChrisF

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hoppy @ Feb 5 2004, 06:56 AM)
QUOTE (ChrisF @ Feb 5 2004, 12:57 AM)
QUOTE (Juggerbot @ Feb 5 2004, 05:22 AM)

Tabacco is not.

Hate to burst your bubble and I can't really determine what you mean by "herbal" but Tobacco and Cannibis are both plants.  If you are from US and remember history class - tabacco was one of the major crops of the original Jamestown Colony.  Granted modern day companies have refined the process to promote high levels of nicotine but the same can be said for certain designer strains of cannibis available around the world grown to promote high THC content i.e. the funk on the cover of High Times.

T.H.C. is still a natural occurance.  You won't find chemcials like ammonia and whatnot in a joint, but you will in a ciggarette.

Tabacco was specified - not cigarette.  Reread uppermost quote by Juggerbot.

powercntrl

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »

While it looks like this is already one monster of a thread, I'm gonna chime in with my $.02.  I have never smoked pot, ever.  It's not something I'd want to do if it turned out by trying it I enjoyed it, so I'd rather remain ignorant.  My younger brother (he's 19), on the other hand, smoked pot regularly up until recently - he got busted for possession.

Now while it's not something I'd ever want to do, I still don't believe pot should be illegal.  It seems a hell of a lot less intoxicating than alcohol and it's just a plant.  The government really seems to be overstepping its bounds by saying you cannot possess a damn plant.  I pretty much have a major problem with possession laws in general.  If it's not something that represents a clear and present danger to OTHER people (weapons of mass destruction, heh), you should be allowed to possess it no matter what.  Laws should only ban the distrobution and selling of something illicit, not the possession.

Between red light cameras, the DMCA, the war on drugs, terror and same-sex marriages, I think this "land of the free" is more fucked up than a lot of other countries. Don't even get me started on the low capacity flush toilets...  

MThaG

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2004, 08:26:00 PM »

Hoppy, you officially have the Coolest, most kickin rad, awesomest avitar  I have ever seen...EVER.

An I LOVE da chron

gsxr

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2004, 12:35:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif

Dark Eclipse

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2004, 05:22:00 AM »

jester.gif

bong888

• Archived User
Cannabis
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2004, 03:36:00 PM »

OK GUYS

I have just got a vapourizer for weed
i was wondering on the effects, since it is a vapour

well it works quite good
no smoke , alot better for you and you still get stoned.

just thought i would spread the info.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15