xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Who's Gunna Host Piratesoft  (Read 75 times)

maximusg

• Archived User
Who's Gunna Host Piratesoft
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2003, 11:46:00 PM »

QUOTE (CaliSurfer008 @ Jun 24 2003, 05:44 PM)
Retard Monkey is bb..bb...baaackkkk?!?!

Wooooo Hooooooo beerchug.gif

theagent

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2003, 12:03:00 AM »

QUOTE (jesterrace777 @ Jun 23 2003, 10:41 PM)
with the forums you mean?  Well to make a long story short Admstng's internet service is fucking around with him so the forums are down for now. We are trying to find someone else to host them. It looks like Ace25 is the prime candidate right now.

ah, yeah, i see.  sounds good--hope it's soon.   smile.gif

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2003, 07:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ Jun 24 2003, 03:51 PM)
Well, if someone would contact me.. Adam! ... As far as me leaving jobs.. doesn't matter.. I will still have access to it.. I will just throw the server up in a ceiling somewhere.. hahaha.. only problem is if there is any hardware failure we would be screwed.. So I will mirror a drive in it and put it on a ups.

Adam.. can't you just make a ghost image of your forums PC and send that to me and I can load that on a PC here and fix the hardware/driver issues.. should be a quick fix right?

Also, I think a namechange is in order.. all this talk here now about "Piratesoft" when the forum really isn't about that.. X-Mafia was even better than that name...

Can we take this chat to a less public venue guys.. please?

I agree about the less public venue, and my vote for the name change is "Dark Holidays" (Dark Hellidays?)that just sounds so cool smile.gif

Keva

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2003, 08:22:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif

EGOvoruhk

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2003, 08:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (Keva @ Jun 24 2003, 04:22 PM)
can I be a memmber please  rolleyes.gif

Only if you do me a favor, look at the general topic listings and find my topic wink.gif

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2003, 09:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ Jun 24 2003, 04:51 PM)
Well, if someone would contact me.. Adam! ... As far as me leaving jobs.. doesn't matter.. I will still have access to it.. I will just throw the server up in a ceiling somewhere.. hahaha.. only problem is if there is any hardware failure we would be screwed.. So I will mirror a drive in it and put it on a ups.

Adam.. can't you just make a ghost image of your forums PC and send that to me and I can load that on a PC here and fix the hardware/driver issues.. should be a quick fix right?

Also, I think a namechange is in order.. all this talk here now about "Piratesoft" when the forum really isn't about that.. X-Mafia was even better than that name...

Can we take this chat to a less public venue guys.. please?

Yeah I agree about the name. I just PMed you asking about an alternative location to talk about this but unfortunately I don't think everyone is signed up there. I'm also all for putting a temporary lockdown on new admissions from X-S until things die down a bit. I don't wanna start seeing a bunch of Goths United, and Thugs United sigs at our place of refuge. dry.gif

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2003, 09:55:00 AM »

smile.gif

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2003, 09:58:00 AM »

2 Things 1. Let us get a site up and running first  2. You didn't read the last part of my post did you?

CaliSurfer008

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2003, 11:55:00 AM »

wtf...why is it changing it to google?!

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2003, 11:56:00 AM »

QUOTE (jesterrace777 @ Jun 24 2003, 06:58 PM)
2 Things 1. Let us get a site up and running first  2. You didn't read the last part of my post did you?

okie i wont use a sig. on the site and if so i wont use one like the ones i have.Cali the link didnt work.

Edit:oops cali already posted that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]