xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack Vol 1  (Read 115 times)

AgentEB

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack Vol 1
« on: August 04, 2004, 07:23:00 PM »

a while ago i heard about an update for ninja gaiden for xbox live users called the "hurricane pack vol.1" and went to go download it. to my surprise it wasn't available yet although it said to download it now. a week later i know why. this is posted on the MS xbox live webpage for those of you who are not aware about this upcoming update. should be exciting.

"Due to overwhelming interest in our Second Master Ninja Tournament, we have extended the deadline for Ninja GaidenĀ® fans to register and participate. The tournament will now begin on August 9, 2004, and conclude on August 30, 2004. See the Official Rules for the updated dates and details on how to register.

The Second Master Ninja Tournament will coincide with the availability of the new Hurricane Pack: Volume I. This new content download will give Master Ninja Tournament participants smarter and stronger enemies, increased flexibility of camera angles, and a deadly new weapon, the Boujutsu."

if you want to see some screenshot of the weapon, here is the direct link to the article

This post has been edited by AgentEB on Aug 5 2004, 02:26 AM

AgentEB

• Archived User
Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack Vol 1
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »

the hurricane pack vol 1 is now available for download for xbl users