xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Zephyr, Trying To Glitch But I Cant Patch Nand Dump?  (Read 502 times)

Aldanga

• Archived User
Zephyr, Trying To Glitch But I Cant Patch Nand Dump?
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »

Haven't done glitching myself, but looks like your dashboard is too new for current glitches. What dash is that console running?

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 07:46:00 PM »

That's definetly too new.

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 07:46:00 PM »

Unfortunately not. Unless a new glitch comes out for that dash, you're out of luck.

vb_encryption_vb

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 09:10:00 AM »

Won't work. Nothing you can do at the moment.

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 12:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Taskolle @ Feb 2 2013, 04:52 AM) View Post

my luck smile.gif have to be a brick then.... I have 2 xennon xbox aswell. one is at verry old dashboard (chipped whit Team underground" and one is quite new.
Can i read out nand from the older one and patch to the other xenon?
my luck smile.gif have to be a brick then.... I have 2 xennon xbox aswell. one is at verry old dashboard (chipped whit Team underground" and one is quite new.
Can i read out nand from the older one and patch to the other xenon?

I think you mean team underdog.

vb_encryption_vb

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 08:17:00 PM »

Any dashboard, might need a DGX depending on what dash your on.

vb_encryption_vb

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 07:40:00 AM »

It's needed to get CPU key on any dashboard 15xxx and up.

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 10:51:00 PM »

Zephyr and Xenon are both TRASH for RGH, don't even waste your time, especially on RGH2, they are bad and hard to glitch or take forever to load.    You can not do anything with your consoles RGH wise, you can JTAG only if your dash is 7317 or less, if your  zephyr or xenon are past that version do not even bother trying to RGH them no matter what is released.  Don't think they will even bother trying to improve on it.

Best best is to find a Jasper or Falcon on 14699 or less, you can do 14719 as well, but 14699 or less get better boot times, usually instant 1-2 glitches.  Every falcon and jasper I do always has 1-2 glitch boot times if they are on 14699 or less.  Slims all can be done, but your best bet on slim for best boot times is a trinity motherboard on 14719 or less.

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 01:53:00 PM »

You should be good.No dgx needed

Taskolle

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 06:23:00 PM »

sort it out and no problems there. But now when i start my xbox it doesen´t happend anything.. the xbox turn on and the fan is going but no xell or anything! the soldering is no problem.. can it be the matrix chip? heard about some chip that is useless..

Taskolle

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 07:15:00 PM »

The chip is broken sad.gif Have to fix a new one! Witch one should i have? Xecuter CoolRunner NAND-X Add-on - REV B or Matrix Glitcher II Revision C?

steveo1978

• Recovered User
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 10:44:00 PM »

I have heard from several people that the Squirt360 chips work very good on slims

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 11:51:00 PM »

before blaming thechip you should put pictures of howyou  wired the cpu_reset wire.

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 06:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(Taskolle @ Feb 13 2013, 05:06 AM) View Post

Looks like you have everything hooked up right.  Be careful with those points by the XCLAMP.  Looks like you didnt use any flux and your iron is really hot.  On your points by the XCLAMP look a little brown.  Your CPU_RST cable needs to be a certain length.  I was never a big fan of matrix chips, no status LED to know if its even working.  I use Xecuter Coolrunner Rev C for trinity or phat consoles.  You can get one for about $15.  Comes with all the wires you need cut to right lengths.  Also on the points by the xclamp looks like you have a bunch of extra wire exposed and your wire thickness looks rather thick, but maybe its just the picture deceiving me.  Your pics are small and its hard to see much.

If you plan on doing these installs I suggest getting a good quality soldering iron with a 1/32 screwdriver tip.  I use a Weller Solder station (~$150USD) with controllable temperature.  Always use flux on points on your motherboard.  It will help solder melt faster and keep it in control.  Make sure you clean up flux afterwards too, use a good rubbing alcohol on QTIP but also make sure you dont overuse the alcohol on the points because if the points you clean with it are still wet it might cause issues.

Watch the video in this thread, it will be very helpful about soldering tips.
http://team-xecuter....ead.php?t=53934

I would use JRUNNER to do your work.  The tool makes life easier and keeps up with the latest RGH software.  When you first get it you will have to add the dash files before creating your freeboot image, it will download them for you.

Steps for JRUNNER, all these options are clickable  
1)Read NAND 2X
2)Confirm NANDs match
3)Make ECC
4)Write ECC
5)Boot Xell and get CPU key and input it into JRUNNER
6)Once confirming CPU key is correct, create freeboot image
7)Write image

ON a side NOTE
Also I posted in here the other day that your phats might not be worthwhile, but xecuter is working on a new hack so your xenon and zephyr boxes might be useful some day when they release the new hack.
http://team-xecuter....ead.php?t=98736

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 07:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(Taskolle @ Feb 13 2013, 08:59 AM) View Post

Thanks Alot for your time! Yes the pictures is not the best. i have a friend who have looked at the soldering in a microscope and he say that is should work! now it boot in to xell when i used a 50cm wire to cpu_rst biggrin.gif Now it´s stuck at "looking for xenon.elf or vmlinux"

When i should create a img in j-runner it just say "ini´s are missing" What´s wrong?

Did you go to the side and select the dashboard version and choose add dash then choose 16202 and download it?  Think its missing some files from that and that is why its giving you that error.  Upload a screenshot of the error.

Also make sure you tape down those points under your board by your xclamp so they dont get moved and end up lifting.

In xell it will say that looking for that because its looking for you to put on a FAT32 formatted USB stick with the updflash.bin and xenon.elf files on it so it can flash the nand, you can do it this way instead of writing to it with a programmer.
Pages: [1] 2