xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dashboard Question Quick Update  (Read 107 times)

blahdah

• Archived User
Dashboard Question Quick Update
« on: August 07, 2011, 10:43:00 PM »

Hey everyone,

Well i've been off the forum for sometime. This is not my original name i went by on the forum since i think my first account was ban. :/

Anyway so i finally have sometime to mess around with the new xbox systems. I been reading i see we can now put custom dashboard on the xbox360 now.

So i just wondering if their a dashboard similar to XBC ( like what was on xbox 1). Or if you can tell me the dashboard you prefer.

Also if anyone can given me a quick update on playing backup games on xbox live how is that going. I remember i used to play my backup games on xbox live and that was fine but that was years ago...

ddxcb

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 12:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(blahdah @ Aug 7 2011, 09:43 PM) *

Hey everyone,

Well i've been off the forum for sometime. This is not my original name i went by on the forum since i think my first account was ban. :/

Anyway so i finally have sometime to mess around with the new xbox systems. I been reading i see we can now put custom dashboard on the xbox360 now.

So i just wondering if their a dashboard similar to XBC ( like what was on xbox 1). Or if you can tell me the dashboard you prefer.

Also if anyone can given me a quick update on playing backup games on xbox live how is that going. I remember i used to play my backup games on xbox live and that was fine but that was years ago...

There is no dashboards made for the xbox 360.

blahdah

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 10:06:00 PM »

hey,

Well i saw this in the forum http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=700291

Loaders/Dashboards:

Console
FreeStyle Dash v2.0 Alpha
Emerald v0.7
Viper360 v0.1
IngeniouX Beta
Xexmenu 1.1
NXE2GOD v1.1
Freestyle Dash 1.20 Final
Dash Launch v0.02
XexDash v0.03

Arn't some of those dashboard. There the XexDash?

piggymouth

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 07:44:00 AM »

You can load those on an Xbox 360 if you have the jtag mod done.

This mod allows those custom Programs to run.

blahdah

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 10:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(piggymouth @ Aug 11 2011, 02:44 PM) *

You can load those on an Xbox 360 if you have the jtag mod done.

This mod allows those custom Programs to run.

Have you used any those dashboard? Just wanted some feed back. Pros and Cons mostly. I have been google for a while but i can't seem to find what are some the perks of these dashboards

Twis7eD

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(blahdah @ Aug 15 2011, 11:44 PM) *

Have you used any those dashboard? Just wanted some feed back. Pros and Cons mostly. I have been google for a while but i can't seem to find what are some the perks of these dashboards

To be honest, the only one worth using is FreeStyleDash 2.0

And in terms of backups, it all really depends on what drive you have. The newest firmware for most drives at this point is LT+ 1.91 or LT+ 1.9 and as long as you have the newest firmware, then you can go on Xbox LIVE and play any game and you should be relatively safe.