xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Snipakilla! And Pgr2  (Read 1232 times)

joseph_hac

• Archived User
Snipakilla! And Pgr2
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »

QUOTE (Penfoldian @ Sep 6 2004, 01:18 PM)
LOL!!! If he wants to be "WRONG AND STRONG" about it let him he is only fooling himself, and showing everyone his real character.
If he is any which way a real man he will apologise accept his mistake and tell us what we wanted to know orginally.

Fat chance of that happening!

If you want to know how Sniperkilla hacked modded cars into Live, why don't you just send him a PM and ask him?

Penfoldian

• Archived User
Snipakilla! And Pgr2
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2004, 02:46:00 PM »

Doh you dont think I aint done all that! I even tired to speak to him on live but he wont accept friend requests. Never mind, its ok now I cant be bothered it was just a simple task i wanted to do but seems that the world too full of BAD MINDED people to share such information. My aim was to whoop stallion v1 arse but I can do that already without cheating so its ok now.

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Snipakilla! And Pgr2
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2004, 04:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (XXXXXX @ Sep 6 2004, 03:24 PM)
god damn ur a fuckwit DOS4GW, u know what hacking means, i know what hacking means, and we both know what Penfoldian meant when he said hack/hacking. so whats ur fuckin problem fool? Dont let my status here fool ya, I aint no noob. Have u noticed these dayz that the term hack/hacking gets used for anything these days. You know wat im gunna do DOS4GW? I'm gunna go open the fridge and get a can of coke, but in other words im gunna hack into the fridge and get a can of coke. or if i was in norway i would hack into ur house and take ur friggin head of ya fuckin fool. bottom line is we all knew what he meant so y be a bytch?

Well, you sure type like one.

Penfoldian

• Archived User
Snipakilla! And Pgr2
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2004, 09:37:00 AM »

QUOTE (DOS4GW @ Sep 7 2004, 12:21 AM)
Well, you sure type like one.

Thats real "CHEAP" DOS4GW you cant win an argument that way.

I'm beginning to realise that some of us here are adults and some are children, not pointed fingers but I'm sure some can see its apparent who is who right about now. Which is unfortunate because the people on here who I thought I had respect for are really just little kids having misfits tantrums and "i know it all" routines. DOS4GW, your making an arse of your self quit it, the more u nick pick the more ur becoming unpopular right now...God knows why i am trying to help you!

But thats just me...I'm not here to flame and put people down because of how they might interpret things I'm here to enjoy learn and most of all SHARE!

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Snipakilla! And Pgr2
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2004, 12:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (Penfoldian @ Sep 6 2004, 09:49 PM)
Doh you dont think I aint done all that! I even tired to speak to him on live but he wont accept friend requests. Never mind, its ok now I cant be bothered it was just a simple task i wanted to do but seems that the world too full of BAD MINDED people to share such information. My aim was to whoop stallion v1 arse but I can do that already without cheating so its ok now.

i dont accecpt requests from random people i dont know.. because i have a full list.. so if i dont recognize your name i say no.. lemme know who you are and ill accecpt it

DOS4GW

• Archived User
Snipakilla! And Pgr2
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (Penfoldian @ Sep 8 2004, 05:40 PM)

Thats real "CHEAP" DOS4GW you cant win an argument that way.

I'm beginning to realise that some of us here are adults and some are children, not pointed fingers but I'm sure some can see its apparent who is who right about now. Which is unfortunate because the people on here who I thought I had respect for are really just little kids having misfits tantrums and "i know it all" routines. DOS4GW, your making an arse of your self quit it, the more u nick pick the more ur becoming unpopular right now...God knows why i am trying to help you!

But thats just me...I'm not here to flame and put people down because of how they might interpret things I'm here to enjoy learn and most of all SHARE!

I do not feel like wasting time on people that hacks their refrigerator, and threaten to rip someones head of.

"God knows why i am trying to help you!" ? Wtf are you talking about? Do you think I need help, and if so, do you think I'd take help from someone that hacks their ini files? Do you think I mind beeing unpop here? I'm afraid I don't mind beeing unpop among n00bs hacking inifiles and refrigerators. Even lamos that threaten to kill.

As long as you hack your inis, and hack your xbox by changing some values you will not get any way.

You're the one that asked for help, not me. I know how this works, you don't. Based on that fact I can't even see how you can tell if there is hacking involved or not. Then again, you hack your inis, and your friend hacks his refrigerator...

Penfoldian

• Archived User
Snipakilla! And Pgr2
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2004, 01:35:00 AM »

DOS4GW mate, my thanks goes out to you for your help. DISCUSSION ENDED!

Penfoldian

• Archived User
Snipakilla! And Pgr2
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2004, 01:37:00 AM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Sep 8 2004, 08:03 PM)
i dont accecpt requests from random people i dont know.. because i have a full list.. so if i dont recognize your name i say no.. lemme know who you are and ill accecpt it

laugh.gif  you know what that is true cause I do the same thing, my apologies.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]