xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Post Your Character  (Read 210 times)

Vampire Hunter Arson

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« on: April 11, 2005, 07:26:00 AM »

If you're one of those people who show off and brag about how invincible you are, like me, then post your character here. You can mention your legendary items, your armor, level, stats, weapons, and other things that define your character. Of course, the first person to post their character will be me, and I hope I can decrease or increase your enthusiasm for the game. Enjoy.

This post has been edited by Vampire Hunter Arson: Apr 11 2005, 02:27 PM

Vampire Hunter Arson

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 07:44:00 AM »

Name: Arson
Class: Vampire Hunter (custom)
Race: Altmer
Level: 59

Health: 135
Magicka: 385
Fatigue: 600

Attributes:
Strength: 145/100
Intelligence: 153/100
Willpower: 100/100
Agility: 100/100
Speed: 80/80
Endurance: 89/89
Personality: 89/89
Luck: 61/61

Major Skills:
Enchant: 100 (up to 600 with self-made enchanted items)
Alteration: 89
Conjuration: 55 (104 with Mantle of Woe)
Restoration: 63
Alchemy: 100

Minor Skills:
Long Blade: 97
Acrobatics: 100 (up to 228 with self-made enchanted items)
Athletics: 75
Heavy Armor: 70
Destruction: 85

Miscellaneous:
Block: 56
Armorer: 61
Medium Armor: 36 (with Her Hand’s Greaves, 20 without)
Blunt Weapon: 69
Axe: 56
Spear: 55
Illusion: 100
Mysticism: 95
Unarmored: 50
Security: 100
Sneak: 89
Light Armor: 54
Short Blade: 35
Marksman: 45
Merchantile: 53
Speechcraft: 56
Hand-to-Hand: 25

Sign: The Mage

Inventory - -
-Armor Rating: 197
-Weapon: ‘Arsonation’, homemade daedric warhammer with the power of Vivec’s soul, dealing both physical and scorching fire damage; ‘TrueFlame’, the Nevarine’s fiery blade; ‘Bound Longbow’, longbow summoned from beyond the gates of Oblivion; ‘Dwemer Crossbow’, a crossbow created in the days of the Dwemer.
-Helm: ‘Daedric Face of God’, the strongest of three non-enchanted helms of daedric origin.
-Cuirass: ‘Dragonbone Cuirass’, a legendary item that has a constant effect of resisting fire 100%.
-Greaves: ‘Her Hand’s Greaves’, Almalexia’s protectors’ sacred greaves, with a constant effect of adding 5 points of Medium Armor.
-Pauldrons: ‘Her Hand’s Left and Right Pauldrons’, Almalexia’s protectors’ sacred pauldrons, which withstand paralysis and poison by 5%, constant effect.
-Shield: ‘Steroid Shield’, homemade daedric tower shield with an enchantment of forty-five (45) strength, constant effect.
-Boots: ‘Ten Pace Boots’, with an enchantment that you must activate, which fortifies your speed and athletics twenty points, drains your fatigue five points, and allows you to slow fall one point, which is useful because you can’t get hurt no matter how far you fall, for 120 seconds.
-Gauntlets: (2) Wraithguard, which resists a large amount of ailments and element damage, and even gives you a reflect of 20 points each and a shield rating of 10 points each also. Although unheard of, except to a few people, it is possible to obtain two Wraithguards and wear them simultaneously, but a price has to be paid to get the cheaper Wraithguard. That price is a large amount of your health, and I do not mean simply losing a little health and healing it. I mean you permanently lose about 150 of your health, which is why I have such a low health. To get these two Wraithguards, simply beat the game the old-fashioned way, i.e. the longer way, and then once you obtain the first Wraithguard, kill Vivec and he should have a unique dwemer artifact. Take this artifact to the last living dwarf in Tel Fyr and he will ask you to find Kagrenac’s Journal and Planbook, which can be found in Red Mountain, in Kagrenac’s Study and Library. When you ARE ready to make the other Wraithguard, I highly recommend you make a potion of fortify health or use a spell, because this procedure will greatly reduce your health otherwise.
-Belt: ‘Arson’s Belt of Intelligence’, homemade enchanted belt that gives the user 8 points in Intelligence, boosting his magicka. Constant effect.
-Robe: ‘Arson’s Robe of Intellect’, same effect as ‘Arson’s Belt of Intelligence’; ‘Mantle of Woe’, an extremely useful robe for necromancers. It increases your Intelligence by half of your Intelligence times 5 (If your Intelligence was 100, it would half it and multiply the quotient by 5, giving you 250 magicka points), and it increases your conjuration by 50 points. On the downside, you are much like a vampire, and not the good qualities. You are hurt by the sun, by 20 points, and your Personality is decreased by 100.
-Pants: ‘Arson’s Smart Pants’ (forgive me for lack of a better term), same effect as my robe and belt, except it gives 12 instead of 8 points.
-Shirt: ‘Jump Suit Shirt’, another item I happened to make with enchantments. It allows me to walk on water and slow fall for one point, hardly noticeable except for no pain. Constant effect.
-Amulet: ‘Necromancer’s Amulet’, a useful amulet with no bad qualities. It allows you to regenerate health one point every second, useful for beginners, and you can resist normal weapons by 25%. It also gives you 25 points of spell absorption and Intelligence. Constant effect. You can get it by either walking up to Trebonius, the Arch-Mage of the Mages Guild, and killing him, or by doing the Ald-ruhn Mages Guild missions and eventually killing him in the Arena.
-Rings: ‘Ring of Azura’, which restores 3 fatigue points every second and gives you night eye for 20 points, constant effect; and ‘Marara's Ring', which also gives you 10 points of Acrobatics and 20% reflect, constant effect.

Legendary Items:
Out of 33 rare items listed in "Tamrielic Lore", I have 21 of them. I have Ebony Mail, Lord's Mail, Dragonbone Cuirass, Cuirass of the Savior's Hide, Spear of Bitter Mercy, Ten Pace Boots, Boots of the Apostle, Denstagmer's Ring, Ring of the Wind, Ring of Khajiit, Bow of Shadows, Goldbrand, Ice Blade of the Monarch, Umbra Sword, Ring of Surroundings, 2 Daedric Crescents, Masque of Clavicus Vile, Mehrune's Razor, and a few others not embedded in my memory.

Note: Not once have I ever cheated at this game. No codebook, magazines, cheats; nothing.

ScaryLarry

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 09:38:00 PM »

that's a lot of info, but im not braggin cuss my guy is only lvl 30, 100 str, long sword with absorb 10-15hp and fatigue.   All i've got is glass armor (any tips on finding good armor would be nice)

but im gettin better each day smile.gif

Vampire Hunter Arson

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 06:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(ScaryLarry @ Apr 12 2005, 04:37 AM)
that's a lot of info, but im not braggin cuss my guy is only lvl 30, 100 str, long sword with absorb 10-15hp and fatigue.   All i've got is glass armor (any tips on finding good armor would be nice)

but im gettin better each day smile.gif

Sure, Larry. Just yesterday I found the Oreyn Bearclaw helm, so I can tell you where to find that. First off, go to the Sheogarad Region and find the Daedric ruins on the same island as Ald Relathyn (95% sure I misspelled that one), and if you don't know where to find that, you can either ask the Nord at the End of the World in Dagon Fel, or just go to the largest island to the west of Sheogarad Island (the island where Dagon Fel is). In those Daedric ruins, there should be a statue (it's in the inner shrine) of Malacath. Talk to him, and he'll mention something about a false warrior taking credit for an orc. His name is Oreyn, and you have to kill the last of his bloodline. You can find him in Gnaar Mok, to the south of the village, surrounded by dead bull netches. Oreyn himself is easy to defeat, but if you're on a lower level, his little friends are a bit tougher. Once you kill Oreyn, talk to the statue of Malacath again, and the helm's all your's. If you're good in Heavy Armor, this one's great, and even if you're not, it gives you 40 points of both endurance and agility, constant effect, so it's a win-win situation. If you're looking for other armor, try the Hlaolu vaults in Vivec, in the Hlaolu canton (there are also other Great House vaults in their corresponding cantons in Vivec, but Telvanni's vaults are hard to find). You can find a full suit of Daedric armor (excluding the Daedric helm) on Divyath Fyr in Tel Fyr, but you might not want to kill him until you beat the main missions. If you want the three only Daedric helms in the game, you can look in the Tower of Dusk in Ghostgate; two bouyant armigers are wearing them along with a full suit of glass armor. The other one is difficult to find, and if you really want to know, ask me later; the Bearclaw helm is sufficient enough, considering that its armor rating is higher than the three Daedric helms. If you want some Daedric longswords, I suggest looking in Ebonhart, in one of the Hawkmoth towers at the bottom level, or in the Dren Plantation, in the wooden tower overlooking the plantation. While you're in Ebonhart, you can look for the Lord's Mail, which is under Ebonhart. You can either get to it by going inside Ebonhart and looking in a 90-level locked door, and then searching for a hidden wall with a 95-level lock, or you can look for a cave around the outside of Ebonhart. If you want the Dragonbone Cuirass, which resists fire 100%, along with a good armor rating, look on the most distant island south-southwest of Ebonhart. The door can be a little difficult to find if you're aren't looking for it, but it's there. You better bring a potion or spell of water breathing, because the cave is full of water. And if you specialize in Medium Armor, beat all of the Temple missions and become the Patriarch of the Temple, and you can get the Ebony Mail, which resists fire 75%, gives you 50 points of shield, and resists magick by 20 or 30%, constant effect.

Vampire Hunter Arson

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 06:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(Vampire Hunter Arson @ Apr 11 2005, 02:43 PM)
(I made a few mistakes on my first character post; this is my edited version)

Name: Arson
Class: Vampire Hunter (custom)
Race: Altmer
Level: 60

Health: 185
Magicka: 485
Fatigue: 500

Attributes:
Strength: 145/100
Intelligence: 153/100
Willpower: 100/100
Agility: 140/100
Speed: 94/94
Endurance: 88/86
Personality: 94/94
Luck: 62/62

Major Skills:
Enchant: 100 (up to 600 with self-made enchanted items)
Alteration: 92
Conjuration: 55 (104 with Mantle of Woe)
Restoration: 63
Alchemy: 100

Minor Skills:
Long Blade: 99
Acrobatics: 100 (up to 228 with self-made enchanted items)
Athletics: 75
Heavy Armor: 70
Destruction: 87

Miscellaneous:
Block: 56
Armorer: 61
Medium Armor: 36 (with Her Hand’s Greaves, 20 without)
Blunt Weapon: 69
Axe: 56
Spear: 55
Illusion: 100
Mysticism: 97
Unarmored: 50
Security: 100
Sneak: 92
Light Armor: 54
Short Blade: 38
Marksman: 45
Merchantile: 53
Speechcraft: 56
Hand-to-Hand: 25

Sign: The Mage

Inventory - -
-Armor Rating: 250
-Weapon: ‘Arsonation’, homemade daedric warhammer with the power of Vivec’s soul, dealing both physical and scorching fire damage; ‘TrueFlame’, the Nevarine’s fiery blade; ‘Bound Longbow’, longbow summoned from beyond the gates of Oblivion; ‘Dwemer Crossbow’, a crossbow created in the days of the Dwemer.
-Helm: 'Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw', a legendary item that gives the user 40 points of both endurance and agility, constant effect.
-Cuirass: ‘Dragonbone Cuirass’, a legendary item that has a constant effect of resisting fire 100%.
-Greaves: ‘Her Hand’s Greaves’, Almalexia’s protectors’ sacred greaves, with a constant effect of adding 5 points of Medium Armor.
-Pauldrons: ‘Her Hand’s Left and Right Pauldrons’, Almalexia’s protectors’ sacred pauldrons, which withstand paralysis and poison by 5%, constant effect.
-Shield: ‘Steroid Shield’, homemade daedric tower shield with an enchantment of forty-five (45) strength, constant effect.
-Boots: ‘Ten Pace Boots’, with an enchantment that you must activate, which fortifies your speed and athletics twenty points, drains your fatigue five points, and allows you to slow fall one point, which is useful because you can’t get hurt no matter how far you fall, for 120 seconds.
-Gauntlets: (2) Wraithguard, which resists a large amount of ailments and element damage, and even gives you a reflect of 20 points each and a shield rating of 10 points each also. Although unheard of, except to a few people, it is possible to obtain two Wraithguards and wear them simultaneously, but a price has to be paid to get the cheaper Wraithguard. That price is a large amount of your health, and I do not mean simply losing a little health and healing it. I mean you permanently lose about 150 of your health, which is why I have such a low health. To get these two Wraithguards, simply beat the game the old-fashioned way, i.e. the longer way, and then once you obtain the first Wraithguard, kill Vivec and he should have a unique dwemer artifact. Take this artifact to the last living dwarf in Tel Fyr and he will ask you to find Kagrenac’s Journal and Planbook, which can be found in Red Mountain, in Kagrenac’s Study and Library. When you ARE ready to make the other Wraithguard, I highly recommend you make a potion of fortify health or use a spell, because this procedure will greatly reduce your health otherwise.
-Belt: ‘Arson’s Belt of Intelligence’, homemade enchanted belt that gives the user 8 points in Intelligence, boosting his magicka. Constant effect.
-Robe: ‘Arson’s Robe of Intellect’, same effect as ‘Arson’s Belt of Intelligence’; ‘Mantle of Woe’, an extremely useful robe for necromancers. It increases your Intelligence by half of your Intelligence times 5 (If your Intelligence was 100, it would half it and multiply the quotient by 5, giving you 250 magicka points), and it increases your conjuration by 50 points. On the downside, you are much like a vampire, and not the good qualities. You are hurt by the sun, by 20 points, and your Personality is decreased by 100.
-Pants: ‘Arson’s Smart Pants’ (forgive me for lack of a better term), same effect as my robe and belt, except it gives 12 instead of 8 points.
-Shirt: ‘Jump Suit Shirt’, another item I happened to make with enchantments. It allows me to walk on water and slow fall for one point, hardly noticeable except for no pain. Constant effect.
-Amulet: ‘Necromancer’s Amulet’, a useful amulet with no bad qualities. It allows you to regenerate health one point every second, useful for beginners, and you can resist normal weapons by 25%. It also gives you 25 points of spell absorption and Intelligence. Constant effect. You can get it by either walking up to Trebonius, the Arch-Mage of the Mages Guild, and killing him, or by doing the Ald-ruhn Mages Guild missions and eventually killing him in the Arena.
-Rings: ‘Ring of Azura’, which restores 3 fatigue points every second and gives you night eye for 20 points, constant effect; and ‘Marara's Ring', which also gives you 10 points of Acrobatics and 20% reflect, constant effect.

Legendary Items:
Out of 33 rare items listed in "Tamrielic Lore", I have 22 of them. I have Ebony Mail, Lord's Mail, Dragonbone Cuirass, Cuirass of the Savior's Hide, Spear of Bitter Mercy, Ten Pace Boots, Boots of the Apostle, Denstagmer's Ring, Ring of the Wind, Ring of Khajiit, Bow of Shadows, Goldbrand, Ice Blade of the Monarch, Umbra Sword, Ring of Surroundings, 2 Daedric Crescents, Masque of Clavicus Vile, Mehrune's Razor, Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw, and a few others not embedded in my memory.

Note: Not once have I ever cheated at this game. No codebook, magazines, cheats; nothing.

This post has been edited by Vampire Hunter Arson: Apr 12 2005, 02:06 PM

grifter66

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »

now how are we supposed to know what mistakes you made by looking through all that. You should have just posted th mistakes themselves instead of reposting your entire character. sleeping.gif

MeGiD_MaN

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »

so ur char sucks mines better...LOL

Name: Dogg Man
Class: vampire/werewolf (custom)
Race: Red Guard
Level:250

Health: 100374
Magicka: 894650
Fatigue: 333827

Attributes:
Strength: 100000/100
Intelligence: 100000/100
Willpower: 100000/100
Agility: 100000/100
Speed: 100000/100
Endurance: 100000/100
Personality: 100000/100
Luck: 100000/100

Major Skills:
Conjuration: 100000
Alteration: 100000
Conjuration: 100000
Destruction: 100000
Enchant: 100000

Minor Skills:
Long Blade: 100000
Acrobatics: 100000
Athletics: 100000
Heavy Armor: 100000
Restoration: 100000

Miscellaneous:
Block: 100000
Armorer: 100000
Medium Armor: 100000
Blunt Weapon: 100000
Axe: 100000
Spear: 100000
Illusion: 100000
Mysticism: 100000
Unarmored: 100000
Security: 100000
Sneak: 100000
Light Armor: 100000
Short Blade: 100000
Marksman: 100000
Merchantile: 100000
Speechcraft: 100000
Hand-to-Hand: 100000

Sign: The Tower
Bounty:943534

Well theres all i feel like putting down so Vampire Hunter Arson go play wit urself to my stats homie...

...LOL...

MeGiD_MaN

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »

PS Threw hacking i have every Item in the so hahahahahahahahahahaha

roofus

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »

That's lovely, and the word you're looking for is "through".  If anyone is familiar with hacking savefiles, and the fact that hacked Morrowind games aren't very interesting, it would be me.  People with hacked characters can only really say they beat the game, and "Ha ha I am better than you because I have things I didn't work for!"

Anybody else have interesting non-hacked characters to share?

By the way, Arson, those are some pretty cool custom items!
Hehe, Smart Pants.

Slikmastah

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »

hahahaha, "threw"

Erodain

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(grifter66 @ Apr 12 2005, 09:15 PM)
now how are we supposed to know what mistakes you made by looking through all that. You should have just posted th mistakes themselves instead of reposting your entire character. sleeping.gif

I think it just shows that you are simply too weak to be strong, needing to do that amount of hacking and then actually believing yourself to be good.

IamRune

• Archived User
Post Your Character
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »

Actually all yu need to do to get the Ebony Mail is the 4 corner's Pilgrimage and the Mt. Assarnibibi pilgrimage.

Here's the FAQ as taken from GameFAQs.com Tribunal Temple FAQ,,

The four corners pilgrimage is actually four separate pilgrimages in one.
The four corners represent the four bad Daedric Lords, Malacath, Mehrunes
Dagon, Molag Bal, and Sheogorath, who form the House of Troubles. You must
perform these pilgrimages in the exact order that Tholer gives them out to
you, otherwise you will not get credit for completing them.

MALACATH: THE FIRST CORNER

Malacath is actually the Daedric patron of the Orcs. His shrine is actually
a huge statue that is located outside just South West of Dagon Fel. You will
need four Daedric Hearts to activate the shrine. Just head out West of Dagon
Fel, and then South, look for a road that heads North and take that path.
Once you see a few Orcs on the road you know you are in the right place.
Once you reach the shrine the Orcs will attack you. Once you have defeated
all the Orcs you can activate the shrine by pressing your action button on
the statue itself.

Reward: You will receive the blessing of Fortify Strength.

ALD SOTHA: THE SECOND CORNER

Tholer will now send you to back to Ald Sotha. You should already know where
it is located since you already visited this Daedric shrine in an earlier
Temple Quest, but in case you forgot it’s just North East of Vivec. Simply
go up to Mehrunes Dagon’s statue to activate it and complete the pilgrimage.

Reward: You will receive the blessing of Fortify Destruction, Axe, and
Attack.

BAL UR: THE THIRD CORNER

Tholer will now send you to Bal Ur, which is located directly North of
Suran. Just Levitate over the mountain North of Suran to reach the shrine,
once inside you will be attacked, so just wipe them all out. Then activate
Molag Bal’s statue to complete the pilgrimage.

Reward: You will receive a cheap to cast Command Humanoid spell that will
never fail.

ALD DAEDROTH: THE FOURTH CORNER

Tholer will send you to Ald Daedroth to renew a pack with Sheogorath. You
may have already visited this shrine if you have advanced far enough into
the Main Quest. It’s located North of the Ahemmusa Ashlanders’ Camp. Start
yourself from Vos, and head North along the coast till you reach the
Ahemmusa Camp. Then head North and swim across the sea. Ald Daedroth is on
the fourth island. Once inside the shrine you will need to find the
Gambolpuddy to activate Sheogorath’s statue. The shrine is huge, and it’s a
free for all inside filled with cult worshippers and Ordinators fighting
each other. You want to head up to the Antechamber in a room where you will
find a group of fighters near a few bedrolls. The Gambolpuddy is located
beneath one of the pillows. Once you find it, return to the statue to
activate the shrine and complete the pilgrimage.

Reward: You will receive a mixed blessing (Sheogorath is the Deadric god of
Madness after all) which will randomly Fortify or Decrease Intelligence,
Willpower, Luck, and Personality.

You must have reached the rank of Master in order to receive this
pilgrimage. Tholer will send you on one last pilgrimage to Mount
Assarnibibi. Simply head on out to Molag Mar, and follow the signs up to the
shrine. The shrine is surrounded by five great standing stones, just walk
right up to it and activate the shrine.

Reward: You will receive the Ebony Mail one of Morrowind’s Legendary
Treasures. Tholer will now promote you to the final rank, Patriarch of the
Temple. Also, if you want to receive the Temple Treasures that you recovered
in previous quests, simply return to the quest giver and they will hand it