xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trying To Get Close-up Of Avatar Shirt For Gamerpic  (Read 203 times)

AG Wolf

• Archived User
Trying To Get Close-up Of Avatar Shirt For Gamerpic
« on: July 05, 2013, 04:53:00 PM »

Okay, so I guess this might sound really absurd, but I don't really know where or how to ask for help with this.

I realize it's an almost inconsequential issue/question, but as the 360's life wanes, I'd really like to try and make this possible.

I love the fact that you can make a gamerpic within the Avatar app, and I've used the same custom pic for a while
IPB Image
Depending on your patience and perseverance, you can make something very personal and unique, without having to spend money on a specific marketplace item, and not something as bland as a facial picture of your avatar itself...

I'm trying to take a picture of my avatar's Shirt, but I need some kind of action/movement/prop/etc which will move my avatar close enough to the camera that all you see is the shirt itself...  right now, this is the closest you can get with the camera while the avatar is standing still
IPB Image

Does anyone know of something I can get in the marketplace which will make the avatar higher/taller, and closer, to the camera so I can take a picture of just the shirt, without any extra stuff in the image?