xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: E74 Errors On Jtag Booting From A Usb Stick (dash Launch, Fsd2, Xex Me  (Read 48 times)

zurie

• Archived User

I am selling alot of JTAGs lately and normally I throw a 20 gig HD in there with dashlaunch pointing to XEX Menu, and Freestyle Dash.  Well I am tired of spending money on a 20 gig HD and would rather use USB sticks and buy a few cheap 1 gig sticks and give those away free with the JTAGs I sell.  I tried to build a USB stick and put dashlaunch on it with it opening FSD 2.0 by default and then having special buttons to goto XEX menu and flash60, etc etc.

When I cold boot the xbox 360 WITH the USB stick in the slot, I get a E74 error 1 red ring bottom right corner.

if I pull the stick and boot it up and stick the stick in as soon as its turning on and I have 4 green lights, I don't get a E74 error.

Does anyone know of a proper way to get FSD 2.0 and XEX menu with FSD working  with dashlaunch on the USB stick???  

How do you guys setup JTAGS for sale?   I am looking for the most cost effective way to sell them so I don't wanna keep buying 20 gig HD's on ebay! :\

Thanks!