xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Lynxbox Current Discussion  (Read 133 times)

XPort

• Archived User
Lynxbox Current Discussion
« on: August 28, 2004, 11:18:00 AM »

This is the main discussion thread for the most recent version of LynXBox.

Use this thread to do any of the following:

Ask a question about LynXBox
Report a bug about LynXBox
Submit a feature request for LynXBox

Do not use this thread to post about projects other than LynXBox.
Do not post questions/bug reports/feature requests without first reading the FAQs for LynXBox.
Do not ask where these projects can be downloaded.

Rule violators will get one warning. After that, you will be temporarily or permanently banned depending on the situation.  I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it has taken me a cumulatively long time to write the FAQs for these projects.  If you cannot do me the courtesy of taking the time to read them, then I do not want you posting here.

This thread will be pruned/cleaned periodically.  If you had a question in this thread and it is now gone, then it was either in violation of the rules or your answer can now be found in the FAQs section.

madmab

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 12:49:00 AM »

OK... I figured I'd give the lynx a little bit of love.

It be nice to have a rotate screen option (possibly even auto rotating the controls as well, though this can be changed in mapping by the user).

Two games use the screen this way.  Klax allows the user to rotate the screen, and the centipeded prototype defaults to this.  I think there may be another game as well but the name does not come to mind.

I actually own a lynx, but unfortunately do not play with it much or else I may be able to think of some more useful suggestions.

XPort

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 05:08:00 AM »

There is already a rotate screen option.  This is even worse than asking a question already answered in the FAQs.

madmab

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (XPort @ Sep 10 2004, 07:04 AM)
There is already a rotate screen option.  This is even worse than asking a question already answered in the FAQs.

Ouch my apologies.. Didn't remember seeing it when I tried it.    :o

It happens to the worst of us..

This post has been edited by madmab: Sep 11 2004, 09:34 AM

madmab

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »

Worse indeed, I checked it out after I woke up and sure enough it was there.   unsure.gif

I realized I loaded the "other" handy emulator from way back.   blink.gif  Musta been half asleep cause it shoulda been obvious I was not using an Xport emulator.  Must have been lack of sleep from using all the fine emulators that came out at the same time.

And back to our regularly scheduled program.   jester.gif

ZASADAR

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 09:25:00 PM »

some flash support would be nice