xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Items For Sale, Very Cheap  (Read 122 times)

360gamerdude

• Archived User
Items For Sale, Very Cheap
« on: November 05, 2011, 08:07:00 AM »

PM Sent Will buy

digipimp75

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 08:44:00 AM »

do you have any pics or references?

digipimp75

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 09:24:00 AM »

Thanks for the pic, but I don't see the LG or Lite-on burners there?  Sorry not trying to nitpick, but just want to make sure what the sale entails.

tonybologna

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 09:52:00 AM »

If you're really selling this legit at $120 this is a STEAL! The x360usb pro bundle sales for over $100 alone & that's without the molex power supply. If you haven't already sold this shoot me a PM. I've been looking for a x360usb pro bundle for weeks. The bundles are hard to find because everybody is out of stock. I would love to add this for my needs! Thanks! smile.gif

digipimp75

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 09:52:00 AM »

Thanks man, and thanks for replying to my message on ebay smile.gif.    Ok sending pm now

tonybologna

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 10:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(Bloodwing @ Nov 5 2011, 12:05 PM) View Post
okay as of now i think i hav a buyer so no more inqueries as of now. if it goes threw then thats that, if not ill post on here again

Man! A little late getting on here to see this thread. This is a great deal you have here bud. This was exactly what I was looking for in my 360 flashing needs. This is painful to see that I missed out on this deal.

I've been searching for this very setup for weeks & weeks. Oh well! I hope you get enough money to keep your family a place to live. That's more important than me not getting in on this deal. Thanks bud! smile.gif

SZaiaku

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 10:36:00 AM »

Damn I got up too late for this one. I would jumped on this deal.

digipimp75

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 07:03:00 PM »

Mods, please delete my last post as I'm not able to edit it.    A resolution is pending on this issue, thanks.

tonybologna

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 09:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(digipimp75 @ Nov 9 2011, 09:03 PM) View Post
Mods, please delete my last post as I'm not able to edit it.    A resolution is pending on this issue, thanks.

What do you mean by resolution? You mean he's legit afterall or just getting your money back? Thanks!

jaroc

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

Lol there's no way he could've been legit, anyone would be a fool to sell all that for a measly $120. Plus I don't buy the whole "so my family doesn't have to live on the street" sympathy story.

tonybologna

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(jaroc @ Nov 9 2011, 11:38 PM) View Post
Lol there's no way he could've been legit, anyone would be a fool to sell all that for a measly $120. Plus I don't buy the whole "so my family doesn't have to live on the street" sympathy story.

I thought the same thing. The Western Union or Moneygram payment only methods should have been a giveaway. I'm still curious as to what the poster meant by resolution pending. I don't know how to take that.

Did he mean this was legit afterall or just getting his money back? If he's scamming like I think then he should be dealt with appropriately. sad.gif  

digipimp75

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 03:19:00 PM »

Let's just say there has been recent communication with the seller.  Leave it at that...

tonybologna

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(digipimp75 @ Nov 10 2011, 05:19 PM) View Post
Let's just say there has been recent communication with the seller.  Leave it at that...

Has he said anything about shipping it out? I've looked at his thread on the other forums & there has been nothing since this past Saturday when he started the listing. rolleyes.gif

digipimp75

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 05:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(tonybologna @ Nov 10 2011, 06:37 PM) View Post

Has he said anything about shipping it out? I've looked at his thread on the other forums & there has been nothing since this past Saturday when he started the listing. rolleyes.gif

No offense, but this is a personal matter between the seller and I that is in the process of being handled, with no definitive outcome yet.   You don't need to know anymore, so for the love of GOD will you stop trolling?!

shambles1980

• Recovered User
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 06:11:00 PM »

Pm a mod asking to have your thread cleaned up.
Most people will just read the 1st few posts and then reply thus missing the subsiquent posts.
Pages: [1] 2