xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: [fs:uk] Brand New Jtag (falcon)  (Read 49 times)

DARKFiB3R

• Archived User
[fs:uk] Brand New Jtag (falcon)
« on: September 28, 2011, 03:19:00 AM »

One *Brand New* JTAG'd Falcon for sale.

Please PM me so that I get an email notification, and can better organise any transactions.

Hoping to get £170 for it including postage, but you are welcome to haggle you arse off, to try get a better price out of me smile.gif

I'll also chuck in a Ring of Light mod, just pick your colour

Red
White
Blue
UV Purple
Pink
Yellow
Orange

Shipping in the UK is £5.99 for 3 day or £10.20 for next day, (last time I checked)

The cardboard box's are tatty, but the consoles are new, unused and in mint condition.

The guy I bought them from, sourced some un-sold stock, separated the parts and sold them individually, so they only come with a power supply, but I will throw in a 20GB HDD just to get you started. (the hdd's are NOT new, but work perfectly)

I'll install a bunch of stuff for you, so you are ready to go, right out of the box...

XeXMenu (File manager/Launcher)

FreeStyle Dash aka FSD (/File manager/Launcher)

Dash Launch (patch installer)

AGM Temp (Temperature monitor)

FFPlay Media Player (HD Media player (Still in early beta))

Flash360 (NAND Backup/Flasher)

XM360 (XBLA/DLC Manager/Unlocker)

FBANext (Arcade Machine Emulator)

FCE360 (NES Emulator)

SNES360 (SNES Emulator)

Super Mario War (Homebrew Game)

The above software is freely available online, and is not part of the price, just doing you a favour. (And saving myself a few hours helping you set it up over msn) laugh.gif

I've created my own QuickBoot shortcuts and icons, so that you can launch all of the above straight from the dashboard (in the demos section)

IPB Image
(ignore the temp icon rolleyes.gif )

The consoles are brand new Falcons, never been opened for repair or modification, apart from now, to be JTAG'd by me, using the Aud_Clamp transistor method.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

R6T3 resistor has been removed to prevent the console from being updated with an official update by mistake, which would stop the JTAG hack from working. Permanently.

IPB Image

NAND is flashed with the latest freeBOOT v0.32 / Dash version 2.0.13599.0 + DashLaunch patches

Drives are flashed with the latest custom firmware, currently LT+ v1.91 (not really needed, but might as well while I'm at it smile.gif )

Once you have the console, I will send you the backups of your NAND, and drive firmware. Try not to lose them, but I keep a backup too, so if you do lose them, it's not a problem.

I also have brand new, black, wireless, blue LED, rapid fire pads for sale.

And I do SATA HDD mods for £25 as you can see on my blog...

http://stainedfuture...

There are easier/cheaper hdd mods available out there, but none of them rock as hard as mine cool.gif

Personally, I recommend using a SATA HDD, because with a USB HDD you can't use GoD's (Games On Demand) in the usual fashion, so you can't launch your games directly from the dashboard, you have to use a launcher like FSD or XeXMenu.
The fact that you cant use your Xbox Live profile with FSD (or any other homebrew) makes that situation suck balls.
You can't use DLC if you only have a USB HDD.
File transfers and loading times are also slightly faster via SATA, but not by much.

So I think it's best to get the biggest laptop drive you can (750GB are the biggest ones that will fit in the shell last time I checked), or have a HDD mod done, and have a much bigger/cheaper HDD (an internal 2TB SATA HDD is around £50)

I also give free lifetime support beerchug.gif

Think that should just about cover it, any questions just ask.
Pages: [1]