xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Custom Xbox 360 Controllers And Consoles (custom Made Just For You)  (Read 20 times)

sailman7999

• Archived User

Hello today i am selling custom xbox 360 stuff

Rules:
POST BEFORE PM
be mature
you ship first
paypal or money order only
no 1337 talk
no paintball trades
Shipping is usually $5
Plan on paying paypal fees
WON'T SHIP OVER SEAS

RAPID FIRE
I know a lot of you want rapid fire controllers and I can make that happen. Check out my other thread in sig. You can get a custom and rapid fire controller to really make your controller one of a kind.
Link to Thread

Custom Controller
we can buy a brand new xbox 360 wireless controller for $30 and customize it then ship it out in original packaging. Also you can mail us your controller and we will customize it then ship it back out to you. Please give us around 7 days to customize it. I use a special dye that bonds to the plastic to make sure it doesn't come off. Some people just use regular spray paint and it tends to come off very easily.

I can now do controllers with these designs in the colors any color:
IPB Image

Custom Xbox cases
You can purchase a custom case that I have for sale below and I can install it on your xbox if you don't know how. I can also custom make you an xbox case to any design you would like that does not include graphics. Look below for some of the works that I have already done. This is pretty much the same as for the controllers but can do better designs because it is a much bigger surface

LED change
I can change the color of your ring of light on your xbox controller. The only colors I currently have are red and blue you can choose to have all one color or different colors. The price will be the same depending on what you get.

Paint Colors
RED
BLACK
BLUE
Yellow
Green
Metallic silver
any other color that we approve would cost an extra $5

What I Have Done
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

Prices
Custom controller-$30 mail in/$70 pre-modded
Custom xbox case-$25-30 (Depending on color and design)
Rapid fire-$20 mail in/$60 pre-modded
Custom Case Install-$10
Custom LED change-$15

Turn Around Time
custom controller-2-5 days (Mostly waiting for controller to fully absorb the dye. It is recommended not to use your controller for about 3-5 days after receiving it.)
custom xbox case-2-5 days (Mostly waiting for xbox to fully absorb the dye. It is recommended not to put heavy use on xbox for about 3-5 days after receiving it.)
Rapid fire-1-2 days
Custom case install-1-2 days
Custom LED change 1-2 days