xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Play Movies Like They Were Ment To Be Played.  (Read 96 times)

ubernewb

• Archived User
Play Movies Like They Were Ment To Be Played.
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2005, 02:50:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

and as to the question asked earlier of why.. 2 reasons. when i want to watch a movie at night, i just browse thru my videos tab and pick one. as much as i love digging thru the 700+ dvd's i own, it gets old. takes as long to dig thru them as it would to watch the movie. that's why i keep my favorites on my media-box
and reason #2... one word. roadtrips. my 160gb lan-box provides plenty of in-car entertainment for my kids. with ~40 games, ~200 roms, and ~50 movies they never get bored.

S1ack

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2005, 06:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(ubernewb @ Mar 12 2005, 09:56 AM)
roadtrips. my 160gb lan-box provides plenty of in-car entertainment for my kids. with ~40 games, ~200 roms, and ~50 movies they never get bored.

weeman666

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »

Stick them in your DVD player. That is how they were meant to be played.

thanks smart ass i could have told you that. anyways thanks for your guys help. i have a nic card i just dont feel like downloading the drivers because i lost the disk.

radio5

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »

I've been using smartripper and vidomi video encoder. The problem I've been having is it will never rip the subtitles, which are essential for some movies. Does autogk handle this properly? Also, since I don't have a sound system, I would like to back them up in regular old 2 channel stereo. Again, with vidomi it is often wrong when in it's description of the various audio tracks you can select to encode. Hopefully autogk is better?
Pages: 1 [2]