xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Update Boyz In The Hood Mod  (Read 353 times)

giftic

• Archived User
Update Boyz In The Hood Mod
« on: August 25, 2005, 06:27:00 PM »

i will zip it today or tomorrow..this is the features so far..i was tryna get the cj get high mod in it..but it still has bugs..so far it has...Grove street as the Real OGF Compton Crips..and Ballas as Ingle Bloods..new clothes for realism gangs...crips in Blue..bloods in Red...Ballas a lil tougher..all the City Hoods is named the Real names...(working on CJ to throwup Gangsigns)..it also has more banging since the A.i is turnedup a lil
 also..got Blue spraypaint..maybe the Danceing script could be used in the Gameplay
as the Cripwalk lol..would be crazie

i will zip it today or tomorrow...but if Bills and all our leet xbox programmers workin on the unswizzle project..gets CJ modded...lol EAZY E HERE WE COME  :lol:

BILLS

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 07:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(giftic @ Aug 25 2005, 09:31 PM)
i will zip it today or tomorrow..this is the features so far..i was tryna get the cj get high mod in it..but it still has bugs..so far it has...Grove street as the Real OGF Compton Crips..and Ballas as Ingle Bloods..new clothes for realism gangs...crips in Blue..bloods in Red...Ballas a lil tougher..all the City Hoods is named the Real names...(working on CJ to throwup Gangsigns)..it also has more banging since the A.i is turnedup a lil
 also..got Blue spraypaint..maybe the Danceing script could be used in the Gameplay
as the Cripwalk lol..would be crazie

i will zip it today or tomorrow...but if Bills and all our leet xbox programmers workin on the unswizzle project..gets CJ modded...lol EAZY E HERE WE COME  :lol:

Aw shucks  :D

We should have the swizzle command line done tommorow. I will code the wrapper then/Front end. It will be all finished then. Be sure to thank _mirage_, and xmax if you see em  :)

giftic

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »

smile.gif dont worry..u guys get all the thankz...yall the reason xbox gta modding is alive and going tongue.gif

Sertn

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 08:08:00 AM »

Wow shit, that would be awsome. Throwing gangsigns, the smoking mod, real hoodnames! Can you bring this to the pc version too?

DocDiZ

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(giftic @ Aug 26 2005, 02:31 AM)
if  all our leet xbox programmers workin on the unswizzle project..gets CJ modded...lol EAZY E HERE WE COME  :lol:

Progress made at the l33t side, 90% working DE&REswizzler, how's your end?

mikenewf

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »

what site did u upload it too??? i want it , ya good stuff "giftic" i was just about to make my own , just be real busy lately , the gangsign and the crip walk that be dirty

giftic

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 11:51:00 AM »

I was gonna Upload it..its 90% done...
and seeing how Cyclone and Blitz team almost got the swizzled txd's working on xbox
I been testing tryna Skin CJ some Clothes for the Mod
which has just became sucessfully thanks to our good friends at "known place" :)

but if u want i can put together a Beta of the Mod Boyz in the Hood..with some
features left out..and then a Final when Cj and all the TXD's are cracked

also the Gangsigns coding is in the Game already ..like the get CJ HIGH
its just codeing CJ to have the action..also i added the Bums piss on the sidewalk mod
and i will credit everyone..once this Mod is fully complete

also if u got idea's for it..PM me..let's make this one of our dream mods

mikenewf

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2005, 11:57:00 AM »

release it , if u put in gangsigns or  when u put in gangsigns and geting high mod , can i stilll use my orignal gamesave???????

krawhitham

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2005, 03:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(BILLS @ Aug 26 2005, 03:33 AM)
Aw shucks  :D

We should have the swizzle command line done tommorow. I will code the wrapper then/Front end. It will be all finished then. Be sure to thank _mirage_, and xmax if you see em  :)

was this released?

mikenewf

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

ya i made my own get them at http://www.gtaxboxmods.com/pafiledb/pafile...n=category&id=1

dL "Smokes Bloods Easy-E Crips"  and dl  ""New Gang Member Skins"" to have 6 different homies ,,, the "Gang Member Skins mod" also makes them very aggresssive,, they shot at every one, i've seen them kick and punch a cop car, well the car was stopped at a red light  :D