xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbmc-stream  (Read 261 times)

KYLEWILD

• Archived User
Xbmc-stream
« on: June 01, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »

streampack the put wrong title

i downloaded xbmc stream with with tons of streams(news,webcam,etc)
follow the instruction which was 3lines long
and when go to script in xbmc the folder is there and subfolders
i pick one collapse it down to where the link should be:(mms://bloomberglivewm.fplive.net/ffnet/216.74.136.67_0.0.41.18)for example nothing is there
also there no menu screen with jpeg image that i placed in the pics :evil:

i have the newest build of xbmc 5 30 05

This post has been edited by KYLEWILD: Jun 2 2005, 05:10 AM

Ichijoe

• Archived User
Xbmc-stream
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 04:39:00 AM »

Ok the 'Stream Pak' does not need any Python Script to run (as such),. If you upload the Contents of the 'Stream Pak' to your x:\Video Folder, to a seperate Dir. e.x Internet TV.  You should then be able to access it by going though the 'My Videos' <XBOX-DIR>/Internet TV with seperate Sub-Directories for each Nation provided.

As for XSP, iFilm or Web Media Browser etc, etc...

You need to first hit 'Start' -> 'Run' then type 'cmd' <ENTER> then, 'ipconfig /all'. You'll need to note such things as the DNS Address. ex. xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. And to place that either in your Main Dashboard (i.e. Avalauch, UIX or XBMC), or XBMC (or both!). Depending on how your XBOX gains access to the 'Net. You may have to configure other things such as a Static IP address for your PC / Router / XBOX.

The best sign to know if your Internet Connection is up and running is when you can view a RSS Feed (Scrolling Text mostly X-S by deafult),. And that you can get the current 'Weather Report' too...

KYLEWILD

• Archived User
Xbmc-stream
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 08:42:00 AM »

EXCELLENT HELP THX
QUOTE(Ichijoe @ Jun 2 2005, 01:43 PM)
Ok the 'Stream Pak' does not need any Python Script to run (as such),. If you upload the Contents of the 'Stream Pak' to your x:\Video Folder, to a seperate Dir. e.x Internet TV.  You should then be able to access it by going though the 'My Videos' <XBOX-DIR>/Internet TV with seperate Sub-Directories for each Nation provided.

As for XSP, iFilm or Web Media Browser etc, etc...

You need to first hit 'Start' -> 'Run' then type 'cmd' <ENTER> then, 'ipconfig /all'. You'll need to note such things as the DNS Address. ex. xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. And to place that either in your Main Dashboard (i.e. Avalauch, UIX or XBMC), or XBMC (or both!). Depending on how your XBOX gains access to the 'Net. You may have to configure other things such as a Static IP address for your PC / Router / XBOX.

The best sign to know if your Internet Connection is up and running is when you can view a RSS Feed (Scrolling Text mostly X-S by deafult),. And that you can get the current 'Weather Report' too...

therecka

• Archived User
Xbmc-stream
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »

I have a similar problem, I have axx to the net on the xbox but can't stream and i'm using XBMC 07.13.05. I think it's weird that I can watch trailers , use launchbrowser and see the weather but when it comes to stream anything it won't work.
When i select the file that I want to watch, it doesn't happens anything.

What can my problem be ?