xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: XNA GSE and Xbox 360's added to Assembly 07 - Demo Scene  (Read 269 times)

Xbox-Scene

• Archived User
XNA GSE and Xbox 360's added to Assembly 07 - Demo Scene
« on: June 20, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | June 21 00:12 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From XNA Blog (FYI: MS owned blog):

XNA Game Studio Express and the Demo Scene?
That's right.  We've partnered with the Assembly 07 conference organizers who are including Xbox 360s and XNA Game Studio Express for the first time in their demos and game development competition!  A number of top Demo teams are hard at work developing their first Xbox 360 demos ever and we look forward to them being shared later this year at the Assembly Summer 07 conference.   To find out more on the Demo Scene, Assembly and even the links to a few blogs from the participating Demo teams, head on over to Assembly's site and check it out.

CsL

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 02:52:00 AM »

A shame that you have to become a XNA-Member to watch this demos (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I'm not LiVE and I don't have the Money for this Membership.

"..but once things get complex, XNA gets cumbersome" (ppexcess360(dot)blogspot(dot)com) ^^

This post has been edited by CsL: Jun 21 2007, 10:06 AM

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(CsL @ Jun 21 2007, 04:52 AM) View Post

A shame that you have to become a XNA-Member to watch this demos sad.gif I'm not LiVE and I don't have the Money for this Membership.

"..but once things get complex, XNA gets cumbersome" (ppexcess360(dot)blogspot(dot)com) ^^

If the organizers are smart, the requirement will be that the source be provided with both Xbox360 **AND** Windows projects.

Windows XNA apps are freely downloadable and runnable. As long as your shader profile is up to snuff, you should have no problem running the demos the same as they run on the 360.