xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xedebug Source  (Read 101 times)

Sascoo

• Archived User
Xedebug Source
« on: July 15, 2010, 06:28:00 PM »

So I was checking google analytics on my website and I saw someone hit it looking for the XeDebug source.  I have been working on other things than 360 development since I got tired of working without breakpoints and I am too lazy to write c++.  Anyway, this is an update of XeDebug from what is currently released.  It has not been tested since I couldn't get anyone to test it when I was ready (months ago).  It got rid of many of the crash bugs with the original and it does a lot better with syncing to the xbox 360.  It is a visual studio plugin with ftp so you can easily ftp your newest build.  I don't know if anyone actually wants this stuff but I figure I might as well release it.  I would think that most people have a dev kit if they are writing any code...  I am pretty sure that LoveMHz doesn't care what happens to the code now anyways.

Download

I also wrote a small console app which would set up the plugin xml so it would work on other people's machines.  If anyone is motivated to do any additional development I can send the source.