xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21

Author Topic: XM360 v0.7 *Update v1.4b Final*  (Read 1956 times)

Xbox-Scene

• Archived User
XM360 v0.7 *Update v1.4b Final*
« on: February 11, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »

XM360 v0.7 *Update v0.8*
Posted by XanTium | February 11 11:31 EST | News Category: Xbox360

Team XeDev released a new version of XM360.

What's new/fixed (since v0.6b):
* Further massive rewrites :-)
* Automatically scan on launch, showing progress
* That ugly fixed-width font is gone, except where needed (the XBLA Collection Manager list)
* Support for DLC "Collection Management" - it's integrated into the "Show DLC" scene.  Be sure to use LB and RB to change views.  Note there are *lot's* of missed matches, mostly because what is *inside* the DLC files doesn't match what is on the marketplace web site.  Because of this, there is also the ablity to show content which you have, but wasn't scraped from the web site.
* There is a button to write the DLC report.  It takes a while, and only includes information on DLC for which you have at least one title.
* Like scraping for XBLA, there is an included scrapeMS_DLC.pl perl script.  It takes a very long time to complete.  You shouldn't need it often.  XM360 will search for a file called DLC_titles.csv before using the one included in the package.
* There's a button to generate the XBLA_report.txt instead of doing it all the time.
* Entirely new support for Title Updates.  Including the ability to Delete them.
* Support for deleteing XBLA titles.
* Support for deleteing DLC titles.

*Update* v0.8 has been released.
What's new/fixed:
* Added support for a "backup" Cache folder. (hdd:\Cache2) Ability to see where your Title Updates are, and to restore from Cache2.
* Sorted initial screen by title.
* Added some special handling for Super Contra.

Official Site: http://xedev.xbins.org
Download: n/a (built with XDK)

GOTitCUZiMODDED

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 09:44:00 AM »

Dy-NO-MITE!!!!  Thanks for the update!  Great app!

jamsplodge

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 09:58:00 AM »

Cool! Looking forward to trying this when I get home.

Anybody that has an exploitable console but hasn't JTAGed it yet. What the hell are you playing at?

node21

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »

I work too fast nowadays. :-)

version 0.8 out as well:

Version 0.8 -- Feb 11th, 2010
* Added support for a "backup" Cache folder.  (hdd:\Cache2)  Ability to see where your Title Updates are, and to restore from Cache2.
* Sorted initial screen by title.
* Added some special handling for Super Contra.

Shabang22

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 10:57:00 AM »

Great work as always node21!

Slight problem for me however. I've got all this DLC and whenever I try the unlock feature on it, it completely locks up the 360 and I have to do a hard reboot.

Also, the DLC doesn't allow me to delete anything UNLESS it has either a lock/unlock icon next to it.
I have a ton of DLC that's showing up without any sort of icon.

Hope this helps with bug handling.

Cheers mate!

node21

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 12:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(Shabang22 @ Feb 11 2010, 12:57 PM) View Post

Great work as always node21!

Slight problem for me however. I've got all this DLC and whenever I try the unlock feature on it, it completely locks up the 360 and I have to do a hard reboot.

Also, the DLC doesn't allow me to delete anything UNLESS it has either a lock/unlock icon next to it.
I have a ton of DLC that's showing up without any sort of icon.

Hope this helps with bug handling.

Cheers mate!

Well, the lockup is bad.  If you can catch me on irc, I can get you a debug build and try to work through it...

However, the DLC that doesn't have a lock (either closed or opened) is DLC that you *do not have*.  So, of course you can't delete it!  Toggle with RB to see only content that you have, and content that you have but didn't match the marketplace.

Shabang22

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 12:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(node21 @ Feb 11 2010, 09:17 PM) View Post

Well, the lockup is bad.  If you can catch me on irc, I can get you a debug build and try to work through it...

However, the DLC that doesn't have a lock (either closed or opened) is DLC that you *do not have*.  So, of course you can't delete it!  Toggle with RB to see only content that you have, and content that you have but didn't match the marketplace.

I just came back to let you know I figured out the whole 'not having locks' issue. Totally my own fault, sorry about that.

Also, the only time I can get it to lockup is when I tell it to unlock the DLC and it's trying to unlock everything, including the stuff I don't have.

When I unlock the DLC I do have, no problems at all.

So, I suppose in summary, it's my own fault.

Thanks for the reply, and for releasing 0.8!

clouduz

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »

where to get the 0.8? I don't see it in the usual places

SkyFire360

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 01:49:00 PM »

Forgive my ignorance here, but what exactly is the point of this program? Just categorizing dlc that has already been downloaded on another virgin box?  If so, why does it need to list every dlc for every game?

efbiaye

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 01:51:00 PM »

I have a question as well. Where do I put the LIVE version? what path?

theJ3STeR

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 03:02:00 PM »

I get a Lock Up on Show DLC sad.gif

theJ3STeR:o)

node21

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 03:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(SkyFire360 @ Feb 11 2010, 03:49 PM) View Post

Forgive my ignorance here, but what exactly is the point of this program? Just categorizing dlc that has already been downloaded on another virgin box?  If so, why does it need to list every dlc for every game?

The DLC scene is a combination of all known DLC that exists (as scraped from the marketplace), and all DLC found on your hdd:.  As such, you can switch the views to show what you have, what you are missing, and what you have but doesn't appear to exist (since it wasn't scraped from the marketplace).  This is paralleled by the "Collection Manager" for XBLA which also shows you all known titles combined with the titles found on your hdd:.

QUOTE(efbiaye @ Feb 11 2010, 03:51 PM) View Post

I have a question as well. Where do I put the LIVE version? what path?

Where did you find a LIVE version?  

QUOTE(theJ3STeR @ Feb 11 2010, 05:02 PM) View Post

I get a Lock Up on Show DLC sad.gif

That sucks.  Not sure what could cause that, especially since it seems to work fine for so many others.  If you find me on IRC, I can get you a debug build to try to find out what is going on.  You aren't using the "LIVE" version, are you?  Since I didn't build it, I can't really support it.

clouduz

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 03:49:00 PM »

i get a lockup on "unlocking" dlc too.    Works fine in 06.b       BUT..... the only difference when i do the last version and 0.7 is i put 0.7 on the hd  and when i use 0.6b it's on a usb drive. Can that be the problem. 0.7 works fine for arcade games but ALWAYS freezes when trying to unlock dlc

efbiaye

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 04:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(node21 @ Feb 11 2010, 11:22 PM) View Post

Where did you find a LIVE version?  
That sucks.  Not sure what could cause that, especially since it seems to work fine for so many others.  If you find me on IRC, I can get you a debug build to try to find out what is going on.  You aren't using the "LIVE" version, are you?  Since I didn't build it, I can't really support it.

Well, didn't know it wasn't your build node21.
I got a direct link to direct download from a friend of mine. Dunno where he found it.

Anyways, the filename is "C0DE999900000012" so I assume it will go to a folder 00000012. Havn't checked yet.

Just out of curiosity node, is there any reason you won't release a LIVE version?

RRoD420

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 04:29:00 PM »

Please put this in the 'usual places'!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21