xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Idea For Jtag Xboxs....program That Modifies, Hacks Saves  (Read 116 times)

aubrey_76

• Archived User
Idea For Jtag Xboxs....program That Modifies, Hacks Saves
« on: January 16, 2010, 10:22:00 PM »

With all of the JTAG popularity and new programs coming out like crazy.....ITS A GREAT YEAR FOR JTAG XBOXs.... An idea for an amazing App for someone to do would be an amazing app that would modify games or saves like the programs Horizon360, Modio, and Valhalla.

What better way than to launch the "game cheat program", select your game from a list, then select the cheats that you want to be on, the press "start game" to start your game with the cheats you selected....Like the old AR Replay Code and Gameshark code days...

Or

If this isnt possible, to have the program modify the save with the cheats with the save that is stored on the hard drive.......

I have no idea how to do this....I just know that this would be a much appreciated program and it would keep whoever makes it at the top of the list of "BEST JTAG XBOX360 PROGRAM"

What do you think? Would this be possible? If it is possible, what would you like to see in this program.....just to give ideas to the person that tries to tackle it....

onlyme

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 01:28:00 AM »

Reading this reminds me of good old Halo 1 cache editor HCE and the xbox trainers, sounds like a good idea

gotmelon

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 01:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(onlyme @ Jan 17 2010, 03:28 AM) *

Reading this reminds me of good old Halo 1 cache editor HCE and the xbox trainers, sounds like a good idea

yah something like this would be great

rulevoid

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 03:40:00 PM »

I think there are plenty of other pieces of software you will see built before anything like this.  I just don't see this being high priority with all that needs to be done at this state.

keine

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 05:12:00 PM »

+1

I would also love to see something like this.
I would assume it would require developing offsets for each game and archiving them. Plus building a patch engine. Sounds complicated.

This post has been edited by keine: Today, 01:13 AM

vampirexx

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 03:11:00 AM »

great idea but I guess it easier to help Dwack to add unencrypted ram feature to his mighty tool based on research so we can peek and poke memory address of the game while playing!

QUOTE(xgardian @ Dec 22 2011, 04:26 AM) View Post

I. Want. One.