xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xna Creator's Club Released  (Read 151 times)

troist

• Archived User
Xna Creator's Club Released
« on: December 11, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »

XNA Launch Day is here!

You will find tons of new information at the XNA Developer Center.  I've been busting my ass for quite some time these last few days (just woke up from a 4 hr "nap").  Everything is live now.  Enjoy yourselves and play nice Smile:

* XNA Game Studio Express
    * XNA Framework Redistributable
    * XNA Creators Club download (available through Xbox Live Marketplace)

Just wanted to add a couple comments real fast:

* Those of you looking for XNA Racer: Stay tuned.  We want to make XNA Racer a great "Starter Kit", and we still have a few quality issues to address.  We will make it available "when it's ready".  Within a few months, I'm very certain.
    * You will have to make little, if no, source code changes.  You will need to remove references to your old libraries and re-link new ones (or create a new project and move the source code there).  In any case, if should just be a simple recompile.  No pain like the Beta 1 to Beta 2 migration.

P.S. If you come to the XNA Launch Party today, I should be easy to spot.  I'm the 6'1 redhead wearing a hat with the Glock logo on it Surprise

Source: http://letskilldave.com/archive/2006/12/11...here_2100_.aspx

Its £65 here in the UK so I presume its $100 in the US... I'm downloading the new game studio now, it looks pretty good

Halo Pwn King

• Archived User
Xna Creator's Club Released
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 06:06:00 AM »

who the fuck cares