xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Xdvdmulleterbeta9  (Read 725 times)

badsheepy

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« on: June 20, 2007, 04:21:00 PM »

XDVDMulleter Beta 9 is released and in the usual places

I lost the changelog due to some weird pc disaster, but since then has been:

Full iXtreme 1.2 compatible stealth checking
Batch stealth checking
Batch CRC generation
Better region detection
and probably lots more

Thanks to all the people who have helped with this release.

sosotiit

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 05:01:00 PM »

thks a lot man  biggrin.gif
-soso

selyb

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 09:44:00 PM »

when i try to build an iso from a folder, i cant seem to pass the pfi file check
ive tried 3 different games
after i browse for dmi and pfi, i hit next and get 'pfi file is invalid' message

badsheepy

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 03:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(selyb @ Jun 21 2007, 04:44 AM) View Post

when i try to build an iso from a folder, i cant seem to pass the pfi file check
ive tried 3 different games
after i browse for dmi and pfi, i hit next and get 'pfi file is invalid' message

You CANNOT build an xbox 360 iso from a folder and have it boot. There is extra security on the disc we have not yet defeated. Hopefully sometime in the future though smile.gif

sosotiit

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 07:23:00 AM »

also Selyb, lets be clear on XS rules:
1) can discuss backup made from original (not from another backup on your PC)
2) Since it requires a SS made by a samsung/Kreon drive, you can just redo a complete backup from the original (XBCr or schtrom) rather than a complex multi step that no one with the original and samsung/kreon would go through.
3) ^^ for the same reason, you can discuss all you want how to test if all stealth component are present and good (on the assumption they all come from the same original disc anyway), but not how to patch stealth items in an image. Just redo it from the original with your samsung/Kreon if test indicate a problem.

@Neo_9000uk
No discussion on online database (just like for ss merger), if all components come from your orignal disc then you just have to test they are good, the are no chances they are no coming from another game. Will not redo the discussion, it was done in Xdvdmulleter Beta 8.
-soso

This post has been edited by sosotiit: Jun 21 2007, 04:53 PM

mickey797

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 08:31:00 AM »

Ave,

I can put in my backup (of my own Original) in my PC (Pioneer DVR-111D drive) and use DVD Mulleter 9 to check if at has been stealth(ed) properly or not, Correct?

-soso: Just wanted to confirm with you first - I Can't discuss injecting stealth-patch into my backup image (which is not stealth properly) using DVD Mulleter 9 here in these forums, is that Correct?

Thanks!

Chancer

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 09:04:00 AM »

Just wanted to confirm with you first - I Can't discuss injecting stealth-patch into my backup image (which is not stealth properly) using DVD Mulleter 9 here in these forums, is that Correct?

Correct.

selyb

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 09:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(sosotiit @ Jun 21 2007, 08:23 AM) *

also Selyb, lets be clear on XS rules:
1) can discuss backup made from original (not from another backup on your PC)

sorry, missed that one

Neo_9000uk

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 10:20:00 AM »

lol... i guess theres nothing else to talk about then. Great work on beta 9 by the way, very useful tool.

sosotiit

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »

@fish_ : the software is not available here for a reason, it cannot be made available, do not publish a link to it and to the database that we just said is not allowed  blink.gif
-soso

tankertux

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »

Badsheepy, thanks for such a great program!  I've been using Mulleter since beta 4 and have used it consistently since (And have been a staunch defender of the program when the question "WTF is a mulleter?" is posed on other forums  biggrin.gif ).  

If you ever need any assistance (dare I say) I'm a Java Developer and would love to offer opinions or suggestions should the need ever arrive.

badsheepy

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 04:13:00 PM »

9.2 is out now, fixes a few small bugs and one quite ridiculously silly bug. So get it if you previously got 9.0 smile.gif

AbsolutInsanity

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »

Is anyone having problems loading an ISO from dvd?  I open the app, click on view ISO details, then the "load from dvd-r" tab, select my drive, and hit load disc.  I hear the disc spin up, but I get an error saying that it couldn't read the disc (but the same disc works fine in Beta8).  Also, once I'm at this point, I can no longer eject my drive....I have to reboot my PC in order for my drive to eject.

Any ideas?

sosotiit

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 09:33:00 AM »

I had it with only one disc, others where ok???

-soso

AbsolutInsanity

• Archived User
Xdvdmulleterbeta9
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 10:18:00 AM »

I've only tried 2 different discs...I stopped testing it out because I was sick of rebooting my PC.  But I tried both of them in v8 and they both worked.  

Later today I'll try a few other discs and report back.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4