xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mafia 2 Dlc Title Updates?  (Read 77 times)

Zinu

• Archived User
Mafia 2 Dlc Title Updates?
« on: December 20, 2010, 05:16:00 AM »

I'm having some trouble getting the Mafia II DLC to work. It has worked before, but in the meantime I was forced to clear my cache so I had to make all steps to make it work, again. That's where it goes wrong.

I've tried every single combination of Title updates. I had Freestyle Dash 2.0 download them, downloaded them myself (from multiple sources), while making sure every track of them is gone (it seems FSD copies them all over the place). But it doesn't work. When I have only the #3 TU enabled in the FSD TU 'manager', the game works fine, but when I get into the start menu it says something like 'game version incompatible, download latest title update for dlc to work'. While I have the latest TU, #3.
When I enable all three TU's, or just the second or just the first, I get the 'popop sound' (the sound u get when u get an error) and my Xbox just freezes.

It's not the DLC itself neither; the DLC had worked before (Yaris Swapped it). I even tried undoing the Yaris Swap and putting it through XM360, but that doesn't work either.
Btw, maybe it's worth saying the DLC that isn't working (the mission DLC's, the clothing packs etc. work fine) are showing up blue in XM360. Is that bad?

What am I doing wrong? Is there maybe some combination of title updates required to make this specific DLC to work correctly?

Thanks.