xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Abgx Verification Question  (Read 84 times)

mosher111

• Archived User
Abgx Verification Question
« on: February 24, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »

I keep getting a stealth check passed but when comparing my iso to the database online it gives me verification failed. Is it ok to play a backup that has passed the stealth check and not the XeX/SS verification? I pasted the text from the summary from ABGX.

Stealth check passed!

Verifying this game against the online database...
     Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex/SS combination
Verification failed

Proppo

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 12:30:00 PM »

Are you running from ISO or Disc?

Are you using Level 3 Verification?

chorizo1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 08:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(WHAT NOT TO ASK  @ XS)
  • How to merge additional stealth components in an existing image.  Redo them from the originals with option "Complete Backup" and everything will be there.
  • ABGX and Mulleter DB: No discussion on Online Database portion of such tools.
    • These tools are of no use if you did the backup yourself, you know that all these stealth components match together because you extracted them from the same original
    • You need a drive (kreon or X360) that can extract the SS, and as a result you can just do a "complete Backup" right from the start, and no need to inject anything
    • Using these tools to change stealth component is the equivalent to downloading stealth file which against our rules
    • How do you know their info is better than yours!!
      - On two occasions recently, rip of original games did indicated 'DMI unverified' in ABGX, even after a second rip. A few people confirmed they extracted their original and got the exact same image and the same difference to the DB.  
      I do not want to draw any conclusions (data not good, more than one version of stealth info...) as it would be speculation. Only thing sure, nothing better than your data, from your original and that is all we accept to see discussed at XS
    • All Threads / Posts on this will be closed
  • Wxripper & Mulleter/ABGX Method: For the same reason as above, these threads will be closed. This would the equivalent to downloading the SS, PFI, DMI...  
    • We only allow discussion on backups made in totality by you, and with all components coming from your original and for that you need a Kreon or x360 Samsung/Benq drive. As such, you will be able to do complete backups, no need to download/fix anything with Online DB.

CLOSED