xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Auto-dwonload Covers Not Working  (Read 208 times)

Xplorer4x4

• Archived User
Auto-dwonload Covers Not Working
« on: March 27, 2012, 02:00:00 PM »

In dashlaunch I configured it has such(well here are the relevant entries)
liveblock = false
livestrong = false
contpatch = false
Now I can download covers manually with out problems, but I want it to be done automatically by fsd. I use a static ip set up with dhcp enabled on the router, but I was told the static IP was the problem, which I found hard to believe anyways. So I disabled the static IP and set everything to auto in network connections in NXE. I tried a soft reboot(just going straight back to fsd via mini blades) and a hard reboot by shutting down then rebooting. Yet my console still does not like to automatically retrieve covers. Can some one give me some idea what else could be wrong?

If this is some how breaking the rules, my apologies, please let me know as my other thread on the topic was deleted with out any reason why.

SZaiaku

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »

had a similiar problem, ended up having to delete game data to get it to work. and then left it scan for the games again.

Xplorer4x4

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 08:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(SZaiaku @ Mar 27 2012, 09:27 PM) View Post

had a similiar problem, ended up having to delete game data to get it to work. and then left it scan for the games again.

That would be going a bit extreme in my case due to the amount of games. If any one is interested I can post my full launch.ini but I believe those are the only relevant settings for this matter unless I missed something.