xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360 With Strange Status Code  (Read 95 times)

A3LoS

• Archived User
360 With Strange Status Code
« on: April 01, 2008, 11:17:00 AM »

Hello, yesterday i became my 360 back from Microsofr, i connected the console on the Internet, but I had an Error at the point XBOX Live, i didn't know why ?!

Same settings as before the way to MS...

Ok i phoned the support, i phoned with the nice guy 1hour, than i had the manager at the phone, he said, he don't know where the problem is...

I asked me, that is microsofts fucking Online service, why didn't they know why the service don't work...

Mhm ok i changed my HDD, don't worked... i changed my router, don't work... So the mistake is at Microsoft...

I couldn't find any member in all german forums, that have the same mistake as me...

I hope anyone from this forum can help me..

My status code is this:

W: 0000-0008
X: 0000-F001
Y: 00C2-03E0
Z: 0000-0000

I know, that at the old XBOX1 Times, the same code was...

Mhm thx !

Sorry for my bad english !

Diablo2421

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 11:47:00 PM »

I called the Xbox support number and he said that the Z: AFFF - 0016 is an error code that quite a few people are getting when they have had there Xbox sent in and fixed or refurbished, for some reason when they worked on it something got messed up and it is being rejected by xbox live servers because of that. He said that microsoft might have a fix for the servers to accept those xbox's by the end of the week, but we will see about that, it will probably be longer. So if it is not fixed relatively soon they might start compensating people who were not able get on Xbox Live with one month cards... So all in all those of us who have those error codes will just have to wait and see what is done about it in the coming days.

lunghd

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 10:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(Diablo2421 @ Apr 17 2008, 01:47 AM) *

I called the Xbox support number and he said that the Z: AFFF - 0016 is an error code that quite a few people are getting when they have had there Xbox sent in and fixed or refurbished, for some reason when they worked on it something got messed up and it is being rejected by xbox live servers because of that. He said that microsoft might have a fix for the servers to accept those xbox's by the end of the week, but we will see about that, it will probably be longer. So if it is not fixed relatively soon they might start compensating people who were not able get on Xbox Live with one month cards... So all in all those of us who have those error codes will just have to wait and see what is done about it in the coming days.

Any info on this yet? I have an unmodified, refurbished console with that same code & can't access Live.