xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 360's On A Single Live Account?  (Read 110 times)

fantom69

• Archived User
2 360's On A Single Live Account?
« on: July 26, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »

I have just puchased a second 360 for the bedroom (so i can escape the wife (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) and I just wanna know whether i need a seperate xbox live subscription or will i just be able to sign in on either 360?. I know i cant use both at the same time.

Cheers ppl

C.K

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 07:15:00 PM »

Your XBL subscription is registered to one gamertag only. You can only use this subscription for that account.

If you mean can you use your account with its XBL subscription on both Xbox360s, then the answer is yes, you can. To do this, it will be easier & quicker to just swap the hard drive between the 360s. If you dont, you may have to recover the gamertag to the other 360 once used on the otherone everytime you do this.

This post has been edited by C.K: Jul 27 2007, 02:19 AM

Staticvoid

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 08:17:00 PM »

you can also copy the profile from the first harddrive and put it on the second without recovering and they both will work. however only onw will log in at a time.

youll need access to the files i use xsata but im sure there are alot of different ways.

mantis79

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 03:40:00 AM »

Buy a memory card and T/F your profile to the memory card then you dont have to move the hard drive. might be e problem if you have content on H/D that you want to have access to on both 360's, then you have no chice but to move H/D from one to the other.

Mantis