xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cant Connect To Live Anymore...  (Read 80 times)

NickClark

• Archived User
Cant Connect To Live Anymore...
« on: February 01, 2006, 03:42:00 AM »

Hi Guys,

I've been able to connect to live since I got my console on day of release no problem, until last night, I tried to connect to live and it says that I need to test my connection.

I tested the connection and it failed on the IP address part, now I know this is fine because I have a NIC card with Internet Connection Sharing offering the XBOX 192.168.0.2 which has worked fine on both my first xbox and the 360 up until now.

The only thing I thought it could be was that I installed a Torrent downloading software, so I did a system restore to before I had that installed but Live still wont let me connect, infact now it says "Signing In" with the rings going round and then the console crashes, I cant do anything with the controller and have to reboot from the button on the front.

I know the connections fine as when i do an IPConfig its being offered an IP Address and also as before its giving me a connection as being active when the consoles on and then "Network Cable Unplugged" when the consoles off which was fine as that's what it was doing before.

The last time it worked was Saturday or Sunday night when I played DOA, I haven't tried it since then but I went to go onto it last night and here I am unable to connect.

Anyone got any ideas?

Nick