xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xlink Kai With Xbox 360 - Tutorials / Guides?  (Read 136 times)

peanutismint

• Archived User
Xlink Kai With Xbox 360 - Tutorials / Guides?
« on: October 02, 2007, 05:20:00 PM »

I'm trying to set up Xlink Kai or a similar tunneling program to allow me to play games online on my firmware-modded Xbox 360 console, but am finding it hard to find tutorials / start-up guides anywhere, apart from the very basic ones on the Xlink site.

As if to complicate matters, I'm using OS X on a Mac, and while there is Xlink software available for this platform, instructions on use are sporadic at best.

Has anyone had a successful experience with their modded 360 using Xlink Kai and, if so, were any of those experienced while using a Mac?

_quaKe

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 10:06:00 PM »

I was reading on the Xlink Kai site and saw no where that it supported the Xbox 360.. Do you mind showing me where you found this information on where it supports the Xbox360?

commandersafi

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 10:25:00 PM »

You can't use Xlink Kai with the 360 because the 360 games have a ping limit on them so kai wont work.

peanutismint

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 08:39:00 AM »

QUOTE(_quaKe @ Oct 3 2007, 05:06 AM) *

I was reading on the Xlink Kai site and saw no where that it supported the Xbox 360.. Do you mind showing me where you found this information on where it supports the Xbox360?

I've just heard from people that it works, and the Kai network has lobbies devoted to the Xbox 360 and also games like Halo 3 and Crackdown in progress, so it must work (albeit sporadically...)  It's just that it's so tricky to get working that nobody's written any guides or anything as yet....or so I think...

QUOTE(commandersafi @ Oct 3 2007, 05:25 AM) *

You can't use Xlink Kai with the 360 because the 360 games have a ping limit on them so kai wont work.

Well the people currently playing in the arenas probably found a way! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)