xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 47dj Drive In Mode-b  (Read 65 times)

Kalaskulan

• Archived User
47dj Drive In Mode-b
« on: May 14, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »

I was wondering how you guys with Hitatchi drives rom ver:47DJ manged to get it into mode-b so it showed up in windows. I have tryed loads of ways and can't achive it howeaver i try. I am running Windows xp Media Centre, does that make a difference? Would be nice if you could help me out here. Please try and be so detailed as possible (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
-Thomas

I Bac0n I

• Archived User
47dj Drive In Mode-b
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 12:38:00 PM »

got my cousins 47dj into mode-b with slax and had no problems getting it detected in windows.

dirtymurt

• Archived User
47dj Drive In Mode-b
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 12:39:00 PM »

I now use the xeno connectivity kit, cost £9.99 and works like a charm. Plug your drive into the connector and a molex plug to the other side, then connect a SATA cable to your drive from your motherboard. power on pc, press the modeb button and hey presto drive appears in windows.

I have in the past used the 2 wire trick, well detailed, try searching, this worked perfectly but your sphincter twitches a bit. spend the £9.99 is my advice

arron5

• Archived User
47dj Drive In Mode-b
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 01:27:00 PM »

I tired slax but would not boot so good old 2 wires crossed with no resister coz didn't have 1  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)  done the job.

Software2

• Archived User
47dj Drive In Mode-b
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 02:29:00 PM »

Be afraid of crossing the wires! Be very afraid! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Connectivity kit has done the job for me time and time again.

teamninja

• Archived User
47dj Drive In Mode-b
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »

I used the X360 USB Connectivity Kit v2 with no problems.

Refferehtom

• Archived User
47dj Drive In Mode-b
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 06:24:00 PM »

I did this drive 3 nights ago, use the latest slax cd, if it hangs when slax tries to boot, eject your tray on your 360 drive, you should be all set after that.