xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Xbox 360 Doesn't Work With Ea Games  (Read 11 times)

gouletguy007

• Archived User
My Xbox 360 Doesn't Work With Ea Games
« on: October 18, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »

Ok, first off, I got my Xbox 360 in June. It has worked flawlessly ever scence then. Until one day I bought madden 06 from Target. I put the game in, and right when it comes to the coin toss it freezes. Then, the second time I turn the game on, it has these blinking red lights in the 1st 3rd and 4th sector.This has never happened to my xbox 360 befor so I thought the game was a defect because of the way it made my xbox react.I took it back the next day and they gave me a new copy of madden 06. After they gave me the new one and I put it in the 360, guess what, it doesn't work. It freezes at the same exact place every time, if it even gets passed the blinking red lights which happens 3/4th's of the time even thought it is a brand new disk. Now I was suspecting a system falure so I looked at the troubleshooting options for the red lights. I followed them and none of them worked. But WTF all my other games work(call of duty 2, battlefield 2...). So then I take back the madden 06 for the 2nd time and for my trouble they give me a new copy of ncaa 07.I had already rented ncaa 07 about a month before hand and I thought that it was garunteed to work but when I put it in and it froze on the coin toss. Now it was confirmed, it was either a new release of defective ea sport games going out or it was my xbox 360 which had been working perfectly for months before. I will be calling microsoft and ea sports tomorrow and I wanted to post this in the meantime to see if anyone knows how to fix this or what the problem is.

kiddkynetik

• Archived User
My Xbox 360 Doesn't Work With Ea Games
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »

Sad to hear that buddy, i just bought my 360 about 5 days ago but it stop working on the 3rd day (sucks) eitherway, diagnose the problem with this method      click here       and that should tell you whats wrong, hope that helps

This post has been edited by kiddkynetik: Oct 19 2006, 07:20 AM