xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 3/4 Red Lights Flashing, Just Called Ms And Dont Have The $  (Read 49 times)

Jimlit

• Archived User
3/4 Red Lights Flashing, Just Called Ms And Dont Have The $
« on: August 11, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »

Hey everyone, i  just called MS about my 360 and they said that it would cost $130...... I was woundering if anyone has had this problem and fixed it, i really dont have the cash.

Tito2k6

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 07:09:00 PM »

Mine just did it.  After 8 months of gaming joy.  There is a theory (read the pinned topics).  If you don't have the jack, the hot gun trick may work (search this forum).

I paid the cash (ransom) and am currently awaiting the cardboard casket.  I also plan to buy the extended warranty (which is available again if you pay to fix/replace your system).

This thing is getting way too wide spread.  If TwistedSymphony's theroy is correct (which I believe it is), then expect a real class action lawsuit in the future.  Keep your receipt!  I believe MS will eventually be refunding my $130.  It just might take awhile.  Until then, Madden is coming, so I'm not waiting.

sofa king dumb

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 07:12:00 PM »

you can scrap it for parts

This post has been edited by sofa king dumb: Aug 12 2006, 02:12 AM

bigjimmy

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »

Mmmmm weird M$ took my 360 no questions asked (well apart from 'whats wrong with your 360?') They didnt even  ask for the receipt

This post has been edited by bigjimmy: Aug 12 2006, 02:52 AM