xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 61

Author Topic: FAQ: Xbox 360 Error Codes Explained  (Read 4274 times)

xboxexpert

• Recovered User
FAQ: Xbox 360 Error Codes Explained
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »

Its really a roll of the dice.   There still is only one version of xbox 360.

-xboxexpert

vERdugox

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »

It "SHOULDN´T" be happening still, however i would basicaly try to get a Premium Bundle that "doesn´t" have the bonus media remote, or at least you should try to check the date written on the console, and try it to be from february o march, mine is from november and got 3 red lights (and came with bonus media remote)...

and as soon as you get it... get an intercooler

Whybotherwithmine?

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2006, 08:32:00 PM »

yep, i got the three red lights of doom.  And I got the 0102 error code.  I talked to the M$ help support but all they gave me was  a complete load.  I guess I'm going to have to ship it out.  Only problem is the warranty ran out. :(  Does anyone know if I have to get the extended warranty to get it fixed?

- Whybotherwithmine
yea. its done

vERdugox

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »

dude... when i called M$ they didn´t even asked me about warranty or where did i buy it or when, they only asked for the serial number and if it was bought in the U.S., mine is right now at the repair center, its suposed to be repaired, but they haven´t sent it back yet.....  grr.gif .... they should have 2 days ago...

so... dont be afraid to send it in... make them repair their lack of quality...

Avenger 2.0

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2006, 09:18:00 AM »

I'm getting 0021. Funny thing is that it just happens sometimes. I could game for about 2 weeks without having a problem and than suddenly it would fail at startup or lock up during a game. And I will need to restart it like 20 times and then it will work back for a week or so. I'm sure it isn't a heat problem. It looks like if I move the console a bit it might work back (sometimes).

grim_d

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »

dont be afriad to buy a 360, the reason you hear about so many consoles failing is because people who have working ones don't complain laugh.gif

say even you saw 30 people on here with defunk consoles, theres another 1000 whos are perfect

GLiTcH

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »

i was getting the 0101 - 0102 n another i forgot..0110 i think... lol.. so anyways.. heres what i did.. I bought a MS to put my xbl stuff there, games n account n other stuff i could fit... so anyways, i start playing the some games for 4 days the system has been working fine.. so i was thinking it was something with the GT being recovered, since this is my second system n i keep the hd from first.. so what i did today was but back my gt to hd.. didnt turned it on for 8 hrs... so i get home turn it on.. n bam 3 flashing lights, but system still boots up(0101 error) .. so i put my gt back to ms n took it off system... recovered it, this time it said something about my games saves or something like that....so anyways i proceed to recover it.. so now my gt its on hd n my ms(not connected to system) i will check again tomorrow if i get the 3 red lights.. have had only one freeze on dashboard so far

GLiTcH

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »

ok, its been a couple of days n i can say that my xbox 360 hasnt had any more errors ... so yay for me...  biggrin.gif

GLiTcH

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »

damn it. it started doing it again grr.gif  grr.gif

strider209

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2006, 01:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(GLiTcH @ May 22 2006, 08:56 PM) *

damn it. it started doing it again grr.gif  grr.gif

Yep, I'm getting 0110 errors. I am now getting the 3 blinking lights on the ring of light about 99% of the time. When it does boot up, it only works at the most a few minutes. It looks as though MS has extended warranties past 90 days so you might have a chance.

XGX xINSANITYx

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 03:09:00 AM »

grr.gif GAD DAMN STUPID XBOX!!!! grr.gif  i was playing an inportant ranked game on halo 2 when pow! the screen got all wierd and froze up. it kinda looked like the NES glitch up screens. you all know what i mean with all the blinking colors and crap. so i turned off my xbox after a period of screaming around and puching my room mate in the shoulder, turn it back on only to see none other than.... dun dun dun!!!!  muhaha.gif the 3 blinking lights of doom!!!!  muhaha.gif i got the code 0022.... can anyone shed some light on my situation? i would call MS but it it 6 in the morning and i stayed up all night pissed off trying to figure out what was wrong.

Avenger 2.0

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »

Now I got 0102. The Xbox 360 was booting up and suddely it froze (the X-logo). Turned it off and it wouldn't boot anymore. Tried now about 20 times. Guess this one is fatal...

Edit : Progress. After +- 40 reboots I got it working once. But now it's the 0020 error...

Edit2 : Works again. Shaking it really helps. They should put that in the manual...

This post has been edited by Avenger 2.0: May 24 2006, 08:23 PM

Avenger 2.0

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »

OK, I think I found the problem. The protective foil was still on the GPU heatsink  grr.gif
I hope there isn't any permanent damage...

XGX xINSANITYx

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(Avenger 2.0 @ May 24 2006, 09:22 PM) View Post

OK, I think I found the problem. The protective foil was still on the GPU heatsink  grr.gif
I hope there isn't any permanent damage...

grr.gif  grr.gif i had the same thing on my GPU!!!! grr.gif  grr.gif Called MS and they said nothing.... they avoided my whole question!!!!
 uhh.gif

bigjimmy

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2006, 12:27:00 AM »

Yeah its a bit annoying when they avoid questions like that or they change the subject....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 61