xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Team Xecuter About Xbox 360  (Read 317 times)

XanTium

• Archived User
Team Xecuter About Xbox 360
« on: November 16, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »

Team Xecuter About Xbox 360-- Posted by XanTium on November 17 00:06 EST
Team Xecuter(info) posted a news item about the Xbox 360, they also refer to Andatech's Xbox 360 disassembly posted earlier.
From teamxecuter.com:

Well, the time is nearly upon us. Now that the 360 is out there in the wild the scene is about to kick start into full gear !
We have a few 360's to play with plus many of our freinds in the scene are taking the 360 to bits to see what fun stuff there is to feast on.
Don't expect anything soon, but be assured anything is possible.

News-Source: http://www.teamxecuter.com

TheHiddenHero

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 11:41:00 PM »

I'm definatly popping open my 360 the day I get it. I'm planning on trying all I can to contribute to the modding of the 360.

ibemonty2000

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »

Here's to hoping that Team Xecuter and the other mod teams can find an exploit early on. beerchug.gif

-Monty

cyberg4

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 11:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(ibemonty2000 @ Nov 17 2005, 12:19 AM)
Here's to hoping that Team Xecuter and the other mod teams can find an exploit early on. beerchug.gif

-Monty

heres to hoping for a mod before release (well nov 22) beerchug.gif
PS I am pretty confident this will NOT happen so don't flame me, but just a thought biggrin.gif

colt45joe

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(cyberg4 @ Nov 17 2005, 07:39 AM)
heres to hoping for a mod before release (well nov 22) beerchug.gif
PS I am pretty confident this will NOT happen so don't flame me, but just a thought biggrin.gif

hehe, that'd be funny, ms spending so much time on security, than BAM just like that: it be cracked.

only in our dreams tho  blink.gif

This post has been edited by colt45joe: Nov 17 2005, 07:47 AM

PCBUILDERCHRIS

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 12:09:00 AM »

lol yeah

beerchug.gif
oh and heres to making first contact before someone exploits 360

rocarmy4life

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 01:30:00 AM »

lol well, if a mod chip is made first, i will chip it... but i can assure you that team xecuter a long with any other chip makers will try to keep it under wraps if they find a softmod... a wise move for them because they cant bank millions of dollars if there is a free way to mod the 360...

my love is for the softmod makers...

my money is, unfortunately, for chip makers...

TeRm

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 02:17:00 AM »

Spoken like a ture poet rocarmy4life. Sadly thats the truth. I mean what can you get from a chip that you cant from a soft mod?

ZildjianKX

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 02:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(TeRm @ Nov 17 2005, 12:48 AM)
Spoken like a ture poet rocarmy4life. Sadly thats the truth. I mean what can you get from a chip that you cant from a soft mod?

Easily switching it on and off, that's about it.  And not having to worry about the softmod being "patched."

mlapaglia

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 06:35:00 AM »

oh so true. and if anything goes wrong with the mod all you have to do is remove the chip.

1nick9

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 07:08:00 AM »

lol so xecuter never got a dev kit, even after i heard a RUMOUR (want to make that clear, that i its a rumour and is more than likely bs) that they had offered 50k us for a kit heheh gotta lov that, personaly i dont think xecuter will b 1st to crack it, not without gettin some sources, like they did buyin the source codes for the xbox bios hehe. but hey good luck to all that try, the faster pplz work on it, the faster we shell hav it cracked biggrin.gif

Xecuter

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 07:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(TeRm @ Nov 17 2005, 03:48 AM)

there is a lot you can do actually

plus there was no softmod before a hard mod - you wouldnt have seen one. fact.

i like softmods - but they dont compare imho

however at least you all get a choice smile.gif

Xecuter

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 07:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(1nick9 @ Nov 17 2005, 09:08 AM)
lol so xecuter never got a dev kit, even after i heard a RUMOUR (want to make that clear, that i its a rumour and is more than likely bs) that they had offered 50k us for a kit heheh gotta lov that, personaly i dont think xecuter will b 1st to crack it, not without gettin some sources, like they did buyin the source codes for the xbox bios hehe. but hey good luck to all that try, the faster pplz work on it, the faster we shell hav it cracked biggrin.gif

this post is so completely full fo shit wink.gif

the dev kits were being sold for $3k.

and we got the source codes for xbox1 FREE - about a year before anyone else got them

plus xecuter was the first to crack xbox1 - none of the other teams did it without using our methods / staff members. you need to gen up on your console hacking history buddy before you start giggling to yourself wink.gif

This post has been edited by Xecuter: Nov 17 2005, 03:18 PM

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2005, 07:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(Xecuter @ Nov 17 2005, 09:16 AM)
this post is so completely full fo shit wink.gif

the dev kits were being sold for $3k.

and we got the source codes for xbox1 FREE - about a year before anyone else got them

plus xecuter was the first to crack xbox1 - none of the other teams did it without using our methods / staff members. you need to gen up on your console hacking history buddy before you start giggling to yourself wink.gif

I seem to remember Bunnie being the first to crack the Xbox...
I also seem to remember homebrew 29 wire modchips being the first available hacks...
Past that I never remember Xecuter releasing a chip until Gen 3a.... Which was what? the Xecuter 1.0...

Unless their name changed at some point and Bunnie is a member of the team; I refer you to my history book: http://www.xbox-scene.com/modchips.php

1nick9

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2005, 07:35:00 AM »

like i said rumour tongue.gif
and u guys wont first, bunnie, unless hes a member of ur team (which im sure hes not)
prehaps u guys worked out the lpc boot but i got a feelin it was some1 else, like i said not sure on that.

and unless u guys where open and not a group or that back in 29wire days,  that was done over xboxhacks
Pages: [1] 2 3